After Rociuko left him, Kihaku used the amber to create his very own perfect disciple. That's how Noar was born, with her reptilian agility and instincts. However, as Noar grew up, her interest turned towards boxing instead of traditional martial arts. Kihaku had created the perfect fighter, just not the one he'd been trying to create.
Noar is a boxing cobra who uses mostly Physical moves to attack her enemies with her high power and damage output. She can chain up to 4 attacks in a row and apply some negative effects like Poison, Daze and Bleed to her enemies. She also has a great move with Self NER + Regeneration + Stamina Regeneration to help her do her role well.
- Outstanding power and damage output
- Self NER + Regeneration + Stamina Regeneration
- Can chain up to 4 attacks
- Move types are physical, so no type disadvantages.
- Has a 0s, 0 CD move, so she's completely fine against CDA and Stamina Removals
- Stamina Regeneration on an extra-turn chainer
- Amazing Relic slots
- Decent Special
- Extra turn skills can be Anticipation bait
- Terrible life and trait
- Mostly high cooldowns
- 4-Slot Syndrome (too many good moves to choose from)
Scalies, Rise Up!
- Nukite (25 Physical dmg + Bleed + Self Extra Turn, 33s, 3 CD)
- Seiken (20 Physical dmg + Daze + Self Extra Turn, 29s, 1 CD)
- Sok Tong / Endless Endurance (Sok for 65 Physical dmg, 40s, 4 CD) / (Endless for 45 Physical dmg, 0s, 0 CD)
- Toxic Te Tat / Next Round (Toxic for AoE 30 Nature dmg + Poison, 23s, 3 CD) / (Round for Self NER + Regeneration + Stamina Regeneration, 26s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Any decent Fire attacker like Quaxalcroc, Nitroblaster or Armor Claw can make fast work of Noar with her low life.
- Marquis De Flambe can destroy her with Anticipation and heavy fire attacks with Stun and tortures.
- She is easily denied, so deniers like Glamhead, Abysmuss and Moonhaze can stop her really quickly.