Noctum lives in Darkness, a horrible dimension outside this world. This entity has come to Monster Legends through a Dark Vortex and will try to take everyone back to Darkness with it.
Noctum is a Dark Curser that loves to induce status effects while being able to deal some damage. However, unlike most status inflicting monsters, Noctum is slightly more focused on damage as his moves have generally high power. This makes him very diverse. Despite all of this, Noctum lacks some elements to make him any better. For example, his power is low causing his damage output to be severely decreased.
- Decent speed
- Access to AoE PER and Possession as a Curser
- Variety of status effects
- Good relic slot in the form of Staff
- Bad life
- High cooldowns and stamina costs
- Low Power hinders sustaining from Life Steal
- Trap doesn't go well with low life
- Dark Side Tempest (AoE 40 Dark dmg + PER, 35s, 2 CD)
- Spectral Souls (AoE 35 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 32s, 3 CD)
- Shadowy Attack / Debilitating Intrusion (Attack for 50 Dark dmg + 50% Life Steal, 28s, 1 CD) / (Intrusion for 60 Dark dmg + 50% Life Steal, 32s, 2 CD)
- Exhausting Force / Dark Control (Force for 55 Special dmg + Stamina Leak, 33s, 1 CD) / (Control for 25 Special dmg + Possession, 34s, 4 CD)
Exhausting Force has good power and inflicts stamina leak while Dark Control gives the Possession, so you can choose between damage or control. Shadowy Attack and Debilitating Intrusion both steal HP, but Shadowy Attack is weaker, while having one less turn of cooldown. Spectral Souls spreads nightmares to all foes and Dark Side Tempest is an AoE PER and some damage, which is very useful.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed