The captain of the Army of the Soulless chooses his victims carefully, steals their souls with a quick swing of his scythe and condemns them to a life of emptiness.
Nox the Condemned, the Grim Reaper of the Monster Legends universe who functions like Ra'Zhul's ally-health-removal-for-self-boost moves. Only this time, they're a far larger gamble. Main gimmicks include Life Drain, boosting his damage, and self healing.
- Good power
- Great trait
- Low chance of insta-kill move
- 75 dmg + Bleed, 1 turn CD
- Self Double Damage + Double Life + Extra Turn
- AoE 70 damage
- Best moves require great sacrifice, from losing Life to sacrificing a teammate
- Terrible life
- Mediocre speed
- AoE 70 damage move also hurts your team
- Few Dark moves
- Only negative effect is Bleed
Recommended Moveset Edit
Nox nox, who's there? Edit
- Torment Rip (75 Special dmg + Bleed, 33s, 1 CD)
- Total Obliteration (AoE 70 Special dmg + all allies receive damage based on number of enemies hit, 37s, 4 CD)
- Abducted Soul / Abducted Life (Single ally Instant Death + Self Double Life, Double Damage and Extra Turn, 33s , 3 CD) / (Life for Single ally 25% Life Drain + Self Damage Boost and 30% Heal, 27s, 0 CD)
- Deadly Rip (60 Dark dmg + 50% chance Instant Death, 28s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- Monsters that can apply Evasion like Gakora and Alex Bone can protect themselves from Nox's Abducted Soul, Abducted Life and Total Obliteration.
- Lord Pumpseed’s trait gives his whole team Sudden Death Immunity which protects his allies from Abducted Soul.
- Warmaster Remntar's trait blocks all recoil damage coming from Nox's Total Obliteration.
- Mega Taunt monsters, notably Eisul and Mephisto, can take all the damage from Total Obliteration themselves, although this amounts to them dying a bit quickly.
- NER Monsters like Grakon can NER their team to remove Nox's Bleed.
- Wyrmlad can use his trait to block Total Obliteration, and his NER to remove Nox’s Bleed.