O'Reilly discovered the Dungeons when he was young and they were like a little fight club. He started fighting for some Gold but soon he became the biggest attraction in there. Dungeons became so popular that there wasn't room for everyone, so O'Reilly invented the battle rules. Since then, O'Reilly is considered the Designer of the Dungeons!
O'Reilly is the Leprechaun curser and the second monster with the Area Dodge trait. He can give many negative status effects to enemies, including Stun, Bleed, Poison and random status effects. He is extremely versatile, acting as a curser, semi denier, and can even support his team a little.
- Awesome trait
- Great Stats
- Ally NER + random positive status effect
- AoE Stun
- Lots of debuffs and DoTs
- Extremely versatile
- Poison + Bleed can greatly lower the damage attackers can do
- Total Damage Reduction is only Single-Target
- Moderate Cooldowns
- Most skills are AoE making him weak to Area Dodge
- Can't do much when his enemies are immune to Stun
Night at the Tavern
- Aye (AoE 35 Nature dmg + Stun, 41s, 2 CD)
- One Night of Fun (AoE 35 Nature dmg + Poison + Bleed, 31s, 2 CD)
- Fun Dungeon (AoE 35 Special dmg + PER + Random Negative Effect, 36s, 3 CD)
- He's Here to Help / Hypnotic Tales / Round on Me (Ally NER + Random Positive Effect, 5s, 1 CD) / (50 Nature dmg + 100% Damage Reduction, 22s, 1 CD) / (AoE 40 Nature dmg + Damage Reduction, 27s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 3 Team Speed
- Any Taunt monster, like Eisul, Koralle Brutalis, or Clipeum, can prevent O'Reilly from being hit by any skills since he dodges AoE attacks and single target attacks will be absorbed by Taunt. The Taunt monster will have to be Trait Disabled before O'Reilly can be hit by single target attacks.
- Strong Fire attackers, such as Marquis De Flambe, Nitroblaster, and Cain, can deal a lot of damage to him.
- Monsters like Ingenica (a Fire monster), Draghar, and Wasper can disable his trait and leave him vulnerable to area attacks.
- Attackers with Pierce, such as Zizania, Zunobia, and Nitroblaster, can penetrate through his trait and deal damage to him.
- Monsters that are Immune to Stun are immune to O'Reilly's only form of denial, making him a little less versatile. Wyrmlad is best counter for being immune to Stun and has access to Dragon Hater as a attacker.
- O'Reilly is the younger brother of Lagerchaun.