In the middle of the Monster Legends Multiverse, there's an ancient city only accessible through the Rainbow Bridge. Anyone can walk down the bridge, but only a few chosen monsters can cross the gates at the end of it and enter the ancient city. It is Olnir's job to decide who comes in!
Olnir is a Thunder attacker with low cooldown skills who can apply Shock to enemies, Shock Hater to herself, and blast everyone! She can also revive an ally, but not for free: She will sacrifice herself. At the beginning of every battle, Olnir will cast Torture Immunity upon her allies.
- Good trait
- Awesome stats
- 0 CD 70 damage move, which counters CDA
- Shock Hater
- Single ally 100% resurrection that costs 15 stamina with a 3 turn cooldown
- Moderate to high cooldowns
- Her resurrection move kills herself, but this can be prevented with her Essence relics (or Total Blind)
- The End of The Giants (AoE 30 Thunder dmg + Shock, 22s, 3 CD)
- Freyr's Light (AoE 40 Special dmg + Sunburn, 27s, 2 CD)
- Mark of Thor (Self Shock Hater + Extra Turn, 21s, 2 CD)
- Eternal Battle (70 Thunder dmg, 28s, 0 CD)
- Freyr's Light
- Divine Hammer Time (50 Thunder dmg + Sunburn + Shock, 19s, 2 CD)
- Feast of the Warriors (Self 50% Shield + Damage Mirror, 19s, 1 CD)
- Back From Valhalla (Ally 100% Resurrection + Self Instant Death, 15s, 3 CD)
'Back From Valhalla' is good to use when Olnir is about to die, as she will be no use if she cannot attack again before dying. This will mean you have another monster back with full health.
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed; 3 Strength
- Gorg and Crabbydroid are great allies as they have SC AoE Shock, allowing Olnir to use her Shock Hater move to deal much more damage to the enemies.
- Lord Pumpseed's Team Sudden Death Immunity trait can prevent Olnir from dying after using Back From Valhalla, allowing her to revive an ally without any drawbacks.