The song said "Ain't no mountain high enough to keep me from getting to you", but if this mountain in particular wants to keep you from doing something, it will. Ouros is the biggest mountain and the biggest monster in Monster Legends!
Ouros can tank incoming moves with such high life, and can shield and heal himself to negate the damage he does take. He's immune to Stun, Mega Stun, Freeze and Mega Freeze, making a solid chunk of deniers useless against him. He also has the pressure that each time he gets a turn, he might get his special move to finish you off in a single attack. Very scary, very dangerous, and very strong.
- Good life
- Decent trait
- Self-Support moves
- Special move has a 50% Chance to OHKO the entire enemy team
- Terrible speed stat
- No negative effects besides Stun
- Few AoE moves
- Moderately high cooldowns
- Taunt is his only form of protecting his allies
Recommended Moveset Edit
Time to Smash! (Tank/Attacker)Edit
- Manaslu / Lhotse (Manaslu for 45 Special dmg + Self Regeneration, 30s, 2 CD) / (Lhotse for 45 Special dmg + Self 30% Shield, 31s, 2 CD)
- Dhaulagiri (55 Earth dmg, 34s, 2 CD)
- K2 (AoE 35 Earth dmg, 32s, 3 CD)
- Elbrus (35 Special dmg + 50% Chance Stun, 18s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Life, 1 Strength; 1 Life, 2 Strength
Ouros uses more of his high power and deals more damage than usual on its own. Manaslu is, as always, there to heal. Lhotse gives a shield to take hits better. Last moves are K2 and Elbrus, dealing a nice amount of Earth damage to all enemies and having a 50% chance of Stunning an enemy.
You Shall not Pass! (Tank)Edit
- Cho Oyu (Self Damage Mirror, 27s, 2 CD)
- Everest (Self Double Life + Taunt, 28s, 2 CD)
Ouros can use his high life and tanks it out. He can heal and apply shield with Manaslu and Lhotse, then he can Taunt apply Damage Mirror and Double Life with Cho Oyu and Everest.
Recommended Runes: 2 Life, 1 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Life
- Ouros does have a problem with Sudden Death moves. Layth is fantastic at this. Cryotan, Singularis and Alpha Cliviast do it even better. Just make sure his allies are unable to remove the negative effects.
- Dark attackers like Helgudin are great in countering him easily.
- Torture effects, like Burn and Quicksand, work exceptionally well to bring him down as this will make him lose tons of health per turn.
- Ugluk is amazing at killing Ouros. He has all kind of things that can deal with this tank: multiple torture effects, Life Drain and Taunt Hater.