Pa'Lhax is the first known case of an alien with rabies. He's been kept in a high-security facility for years, but he has broken out, infecting all the guards in his path. Be extremely careful with him.
Pa'Lhax is best described as a glass cannon, having high speed and power but crippled by a bad life and trait. He has decent gimmicks such as Poison, Bleed, and Life Steal, but his moveset is pretty outdated, making him a pretty mediocre option in today's meta.
- High speed
- Acceptable power
- Relatively low cooldowns and stamina costs
- High damaging moves
- Solid relic slots for an attacker
- Terrible life and trait
- Only one AoE move
- Only negative effects are Bleed and Poison
- Weak to reverse healing
Villager of the Moon
- Eroding Juices (AoE 35 Dark dmg + Poison, 37s, 3 CD)
- Dark Outcry (60 Dark dmg + 50% Life Steal, 25s, 1 CD)
- Dark Scream (60 Dark dmg + 100% Life Steal, 25s, 2 CD)
- Slaughter Bites (65 Special dmg + Bleed, 31s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed
- Pa'Lhax is easily countered by any form of deny, so deniers like Copycat will keep this alien from moving.
- Light attackers like Patrion can easily take down this Xenomorph.
- Reverse Healing destroys this Alien Isolation Reject but Yedra's Status Caster and her being immune to his only negative effects can make her an asset.