Pa'Lhax is the first known case of an alien with rabies. He's been kept in a high-security facility for years, but he has broken out, infecting all the guards in his path. Be extremely careful with him.
Pa'Lhax is a glass cannon with excellent speed and power but low life and a bad trait. However, his moves can fix his low life by recovering it via life steal.
- High speed and power
- Low cooldowns
- High damaging moves
- Main gimmick is Life Steal skills, and they have low stamina costs
- Solid relic slots
- Really bad life and trait
- Only one AoE move and has 3 CD
- Only apply Bleed and Poison
- Destroyed by Reverse Healing
Villager of the Moon
- Eroding Juices (35 AoE Dark dmg + Poison, 37s, 3 CD)
- Dark Outcry (60 Dark dmg + 50% Life Steal, 25s, 1 CD)
- Dark Scream (60 Dark dmg + 100% Life Steal, 25s, 2 CD)
- Slaughter Bites (65 Special dmg + Bleed, 31s, 2 CD)
Start by using Eroding Juices as it is your AoE Poison move. Dark Outcry is a move with 50% life steal while Dark Scream deals the same damage and steals life by 100% so it's generally better. Slaughter Bites deals massive Special damage and makes target bleed so it's a good move. This monster has pretty low cooldowns on almost all of his moves.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed
- Easily denied.
- Any Light attacker, like General Ingvar can easily takedown Xenomorph.