Patient Cyber is affected by a rare sickness that is slowly turning him into a robotic creature. It all started with a stream of nanobots running through his veins and at this point, it has spread throughout half of his body. He's losing his emotions, but he's becoming a war machine!
Patient Cyber is a fast Metal denier who uses Nanovirus and Cooldown Activation to get the job done. He uses PER and Nanovirus to make sure support monsters cannot do their job, and Blind and Total Blind to make sure the enemy attackers have a hard time getting a hit in. Cyber generally ends up being not the best monster pick in the game, but also not the worst either, landing himself into a sort of middle ground.
- Applies some nasty effects to his opponents like Nanovirus, CDA, Blind, Total Blind, and he can even PER
- Good stats, especially its great speed
- Generally low stamina costs, with one 0s move
- Good Special: 60 AoE Metal Damage + PER + Nanovirus + Total Blind
- Ok trait
- Solid Denier relics
- High cooldowns
- Low amount of total Status Effects
- PER + Nano is only single target leaving him highly outclassed by many other Metal monsters
- He's in 5 books, so he‘s prone to Haters
- Endemic Pathogen (AoE 30 Metal dmg + CDA, 24s, 3 CD)
- Bacteriophages / Mutated Strain (PER + Nanovirus, 0s, 3 CD) / (40 Special dmg + CDA, 27s, 3 CD)
- Force Transduction (AoE 40 Metal dmg + Nanovirus, 33s, 3 CD)
- Oftalphagous / Increased Attachment (50 Metal dmg + Total Blind, 28s, 2 CD) / (35 Special dmg + Double Nanovirus, 25s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
- CDA monsters such as Timerion and Grakon can activate Patient Cyber's high cooldowns.
- Monsters with Cooldown Immunity will not be denied by Patient Cyber's CDA moves.
- Any decent Magic attacker, such as Gelotron can counter him easily.
- NER monsters can remove the various negative effects he can apply.