After being cursed with hate and evil for years, MMOnster finally broke out of his Dark armor. He's Patrion now, a Light warrior who fights to help other monsters trapped by the same Dark curse he suffered.
Patrion is certainly a better choice to use in comparison to its former self, MMOnster, with the wide variety of moves expected to come from an exclusive monster.
- Decent power
- Damage Boost
- Has one of the absolute best self-recovery moves ever seen. And with such a low cooldown too!
- Moderate cooldowns
- Bad trait
- Outdated Life stat
- Support From Bill (Self NER + 30% Heal + Stamina Regen + Life Regen, 24s, 1 CD)
- Shining Blueblade (AoE 45 Light dmg + Sunburn + self Damage Boost, 23s, 3 CD)
- Limbreaker (70 Light dmg + Bleed + PER, 28s, 2 CD)
- Blueblade Projection (AoE 40 Special dmg + Bleed, 24s, 2 CD)
Support From Bill is one of his greatest moves. Use it when Patrion is at low health. Blueblade Projection and Shining Blueblade will be your main attacks to target the entire enemy team. Shining Blueblade has a bit more power and self-Damage Boost so it should be first move used. Limbreaker should be used with damage boost or some sort of damage increase moves because this could severly increase his damage to deal a killing blow. Overall, follow this moveset and pair him up with damage increase or support allies and he'll be a great teammate.
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed