Pierceid has emerged from the darkest corner of Purgatory to support The Inheritor on his claim to the throne of hell. What people seem to be forgetting is that, why would such a powerful and feared creature stand behind someone weaker? Is she planning to wreak havoc from behind the Throne?
Pierceid is an outstanding Dark denier with CDA and Possession. This music-based menace has a amazing speed stat of 3575, tied with other great deniers like Grakon and Pumpseed and isn't too frail either. Her trait, while not mind-blowing, is still good with Abomination giving her immunities to two denials and two tortures, and a True Vision status caster which makes umbrella traits like Tough useless. Her relic slots are great for a denier too. In her moveset, she has the infamous Sit and Lose, which CDAs all opponents and gives them Death Countdown! Her other AoE denial is Possession, which is always good. Other then those, she has AoE Curse and Reverse Healing (which counters healing relics), as well as That's the Inner Beast which reapplies True Vision and completely walls positive effects with both PER and PEB! Overall, this monster is a great denier only held back by her moderate to high cooldowns and lack of the essential Trait Disable.
- Two forms of denial in CDA and Possession
- Good trait and speed stat
- AoE CDA + 3-Turn Death Countdown
- Access to 6 negative effects
- Nice relic slots
- Moderate to low stamina costs
- Nearly all moves are AoE, making her nearly useless against Dodge Area
- Moderate to high cooldowns
- Only one move with PER and no Trait Disable
Gorillaz Concert Gone Wrong
- Possess You in One Go (AoE 35 Dark dmg + Possession + Nightmares, 35s, 3 CD)
- Sit And Lose (AoE CDA + 3-Turn Death Countdown, 35s, 3 CD)
- Corruption In Disguise / Out Of My Cage / Pick and Choose (Corruption for AoE 30 Dark dmg + Curse, 25s, 2 CD) / (Cage for Possession + AoE Reverse Healing, 23s, 2 CD) / (Pick for AoE 30 Special dmg + 50% CDA, 25s, 2 CD)
- That's The Inner Beast (Self True Vision + Single PER + Curse + PEB, 20s, 3 CD)
Corruption In Disguise is if you want Pierceid to spread another DoT to help take down the enemies quicker. Out of My Cage is the skill you can choose if you want Pierceid to have a way of dealing with Area Dodge monsters + The reverse heal. Pick and Choose works as a second way to CDA activate the enemies. If you choose this skill, make sure to use it when Pierceid has True Vision because the 50% CDA turns into 100% CDA since she has True Vision.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Monsters with immunities, such as Hornet and Neobuki are great teammates for Pierceid. They are good allies because they can apply 2 amazing immunities to their allies: Torture Immunity and Control Immunity. This is good because Pierceid is Immune to only one form of control (Possession), but Control Immunity can make Pierceid immune to 4 more forms of control too. Torture Immunity is also great because it will block Torture Effects that would otherwise chip away at Pierceid's Life, as she does not have a NER skill.
- Mega Taunt Monsters such as Dunn Ra and Mephisto also work fantastically as Pierceid can sit behind them and not have to really worry about being denied/killed before she can PER or Sit and Lose.
Pierceid has a combination of AoE Possession and AoE CDA, making it extremely difficult to counter her. It is still possible though.
- Due to most of her skills being AoE skills, Pierceid can be countered by Monsters with Dodge Area, such as O'Reilly and Grakon. Wyrmlad is Pierceid's best counter, due to having Dodge Area and being a Light Attacker with Dragon Hater.
- NER monsters like Gakora, Yamada, and Mirak can remove status effects Pierceid inflicts such as DC, Nightmares, and Curse, however, they have to be careful about CDA if they don't have a 0 CD NER skill.
- Cooldowns Protection monsters like Qinling, The Baroness, Positron, or Warmaster Sherezar can block Pierceid from using the despicable Sit and Lose.
- Any denier that uses deny tactics besides Possession such as Warmaster Thalassa, Zimnyaya, and Wangzhou can control her for some time. Though Wangzhou has to be wary of Pierceid holding Stamina recovering Relics.
- Saika has SC: Team Possession immunity and can apply control immunity to her allies.
- Bo Tai is a very good counter for Pierceid. He has a 0 CD CDDA and a 0 CD Team NER skills, which takes care of the infamous Sit and Lose. Her other deny skill is an AoE Possession with Nightmares. He has Possession Immunity and Team Control Immunity for 3 turns. He can also give Nightmare and Bleed immunity to all allies (and deal a good amount of damage with that skill as well). However, her Reverse Healing may be a problem because he has an ally 30% heal and regen but this skill has NER and he has his 0 CD one too. The only potential issue is Stamina as his CDDA skill is 60 stamina (nearly half of his total Stamina), but he does have an ally 30% Stamina Regain and Stamina Regeneration.
- Lamia and Korruptus, both outspeed her. Lamia denies her with CDA to shut her down badly, and Korruptus has Dodge Area making her AoE skills useless and he's a Light monster.
- Any monster with Sudden Death Immunity trait (preferrably ones that gives team trait), like Lord Pumpseed, can make Sit and Lose less effective, though be wary of its CDA.
- Strong Light attackers like Kronxian Guard and Lady Solaris can easily kill her.
- Pierceid's moves are lyrics from the Gorillaz song "Clint Eastwood".