Yay, another list! Below are listed all Positive Effects in Monster Legends.
(To see a list of Negative Status Effects, click here.)
What are Positive Status Effects?
A Positive Status Effect is a temporary status inflicted by a monster, which will have a positive impact in battle. These effects can heal life or stamina, give an immunity, boost stats like Power, Health or Speed, and many other various gimmicks.
- Double Healing: Enhances healing by 100%.
- Double Life: Pretty self-explanatory.
- Healing Wind (exclusive to the Uncommon monster Vixsun): Adds 10% Life every turn for 10 turns.
- Increased Healing: Enhances healing by 50%.
- Regeneration: Adds 20% Life every turn for three turns.
- Life Totem (exclusive to Totem): Increases Life by 75%.
These positive effects will help the monster survive longer.
Monster will take only damage from a specified element
- Botanophobic Shield: Ignores all incoming damage except nature damage.
- Hydrophobic Shield: Ignores all incoming damage except water damage.
- Legendaryphobic Shield: Ignores all incoming damage except special damage.
- Photophobic Shield: Ignores all incoming damage except light damage.
- Pyrophobic Shield: Ignores all incoming damage except fire damage.
Monster will take only 50% of damage from a specified element.
- Dark Protection: Reduces incoming dark damage by 50%.
- Fire Protection: Reduces incoming fire damage by 50%.
- Light Protection: Reduces incoming light damage by 50%.
- Magic Protection: Reduces incoming magic damage by 50%.
- Metal Protection: Reduces incoming metal damage by 50%.
- Special Protection: Reduces incoming special damage by 50%.
- Water Protection: Reduces incoming water damage by 50%.
Monster will not take damage from a specified element.
- Immune to Dark: Immunity to dark element.
- Immune to Earth: Immunity to earth element.
- Immune to Fire: Immunity to fire element.
- Immune to Light: Immunity to light element.
- Immune to Magic: Immunity to magic element.
- Immune to Metal: Immunity to metal element.
- Immune to Nature: Immunity to nature element.
- Immune to Special: Immunity to special element.
- Immune to Thunder: Immunity to thunder element.
- Immune to Water: Immunity to water element.
Monster will take less damage from all incoming attacks.
- Armor: Adds a temporary shield that absorbs damage. Exclusive for relics.
- Camouflage: Ignores all incoming damage. Exclusive Space-Time.
- Damage Protection: Monster will take only 50% of damage dealt.
- Evasion: Monster is not affected by attacks whatsoever. Blocks both damage and status effect.
- Shield: Adds a temporary shield that absorbs damage.
- Space-Time: Ignores all incoming damage.
Attack Positive Effects
These positive effects will help the monster when it attacks.
- Damage Boost: Deals 50% more damage.
- Double Damage: Deals double damage.
- "Hater" Status Effects: Deals triple damage against monsters which have a particular element, Book, or status effect.
- Pierce: Penetrates all defensive effects (Taunt, Mega Taunt, Shields, Area Dodge, etc.)
- Triple Damage: Deals triple damage.
- Damage Totem (exclusive to Totem): Increases damage by 100%.
- Blessed Totem (exclusive to Totem): Increases Life, Damage, and Stamina by 25%.
- Damage Mirror: A given percentage of damage dealt to monster is also dealt to the attacker.
- Dodge Area: Will evade all area skills.
- Skill Mirror: All attacks will be reflected on the enemy. Buffs wil also be applied a second time, be it a self--buff or an AoE buff.
- Haste: Increases speed by 20%.
- Maximum Stamina Increased: Doubles monster's maximum stamina.
- Mega Taunt: All single-target and AoE attacks will be directed towards the target.
- Positive Effects Protected: Prevents all positive effects from being removed.
- Precision: Increases accuracy by 50%.
- Speed Totem (exclusive to Totem): Increases Speed by 7%.
- Stamina Regeneration: Adds 30% Stamina every turn for three turns.
- Stamina Totem (exclusive to Totem): Increases Stamina by 50%.
- Taunt: All single-target attacks will be directed towards the target.
- Trait Protection: Protects trait from being disabled.
- True Vision: Doubles precision.
- Zen Meditation (exclusive to Pandaken): Meditates for one turn to unleash a strong attack the next.