This stealthy hunter lives by the lakes, where he waits patiently for the right prey. A wave on the surface of the water is enough for him to know what kind of creature is swimming underneath, but he doesn’t go for the first potential victim - He will have nothing but the perfect meal.
Predagelum is a Nature denier, whose main gimmicks include Freeze and Daze.
- Good trait
- Low cooldowns
- Lots of AoE Moves
- Special inflicts AoE Mega Freeze
- Little damage output
- Bad stats
- High stamina costs
- Only inflicts Freeze and Daze
- Area Dodge makes him useless
- Freezing Ambush (AoE Freeze, 52s, 1 CD)
- Bestial Shock (AoE 40 Nature dmg + Daze, 39s, 0 CD)
- Fast Claws (AoE 45 Nature dmg, 41s, 0 CD)
- Limb Fracture (40 Nature dmg + Daze, 32s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed