This frog lived in the gardens of King Daeron and Queen Luthien’s castle. He grew up reading their books and emulating their manners. All he wanted was to become a prince. One day, he convinced Bella Baal to kiss him to realize his dream but… he didn’t become a charming prince, but Prince Charmless!
Prince Charmless, a Nature spam attacker with impressive skills. Main gimmicks include Nature Weakness, Poison, and Extra Turns.
- 5 extra turns moves
- Nature Weakness
- Every extra turn move costs less than 40 stamina
- Nice speed
- Decent trait
- Bad life
- Can only inflict Poison and Nature Weakness
- No AoE moves
- Mediocre power
- High cooldowns
- Countered by Anticipation
Recommended Moveset Edit
King of the Pepes Edit
- Epic Quest (40 Special dmg + Nature Weakness + Extra Turn, 38s, 3 CD)
- Hat Thrown (55 Nature dmg + Extra Turn, 34s, 3 CD)
- Sweaty Blade (45 Nature dmg + Poison + Extra Turn, 33s, 3 CD)
- Entangled Cloak / My Own Sweat (Entangled for 35 Nature dmg + Extra Turn, 30s, 2 CD) / (Sweat for 60 Nature dmg + Poison, 25s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Stamina, 1 Strength; 1 Strength, 1 Stamina, 1 Team Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- Madam Fusion: The ultimate extra turn support monster. This one is a must on your team with Charmless. She has lots to support the Prince. She can PER and Remove Trait, which is great against Anticipation monsters (most notably Marquis De Flambe, Warmaster Ragnarok) and even greater than that, its cooldown is only 1, so she can use it again and again until everyone is vulnerable. She can also give Extra turns and NER to Prince Charmless to destroy everything in its path. She has access to Nature Weakness to further boost his attack power and Stamina Regeneration + 50% Stamina to further increase his chances of attacking. Overall, with Madam Fusion, Prince Charmless is once again a force to reckon with.
- Since Charmless' movepool is very dangerous, you need a monster that can outspeed him so you can defeat him as fast as possible.
- As he is a spam attacker, Tijen will be a good counter for him (since she can CDA, remove all of his stamina and her trait is also Anticipation). Since he is weak to CDA and Death countdown, his cooldown will be a meal for Pierceid as she can apply Death Countdown so he can be defeated in 3 to 4 turns.
- Due to his poor life stat, he gets trashed by any Fire attacker, making him vulnerable to monsters like Nitroblaster and Cain. Marquis De Flambe is the arch-nemesis of our lovely frog prince since he has the fire element moves and has Anticipation, which counters Charmless' extra turns.
- Seeing as he loves to use extra turns, monsters that apply two or more torture effects such as Gelotron and Patrion would be great to have, so that the torture effects defeat him while he uses his extra turns.