This frog lived in the gardens of King Daeron and Queen Luthien’s castle. He grew up reading their books and emulating their manners. All he wanted was to become a prince. One day, he convinced Bella Baal to kiss him to realize his dream but… he didn’t become a charming prince, but Prince Charmless!
Prince Charmless is basically Voltaik 2.0, but is a lot better than him for multiple reasons. His ET moves all cost less than 40 stamina, so he can spam quite a bit before running out of stamina. He can boost his damage output, and can inflict poison, boosting the DOT's damage by quite a bit. However, this is not to say that he is flawless. His only good stat is speed, his cooldowns are high, he has no AOE move as a finisher, and Anticipation screws him over. Unlike his fellow ET attacker, Rekka, he can't be run as a normal attacker. Overall, a solid pick, but if you run into anticipation, you're screwed.
- 5 extra turns moves
- Acess to Nature Weakness
- Every extra turn move costs less than 40 stamina
- Nice speed
- Bad life
- Can only inflict Poison and Nature Weakness
- No AoE moves (Excluding Special)
- Mediocre power, especially for an attacker
- High cooldowns
- Mediocre trait
- Heavily countered by anticipation monsters, like Marquis De Flambe
King of the Pepes
- Epic Quest (40 Special dmg + Nature Weakness + Self Extra Turn, 38s, 3 CD)
- Hat Thrown (55 Nature dmg + Self Extra Turn, 34s, 3 CD)
- Sweaty Blade (45 Nature dmg + Poison + Self Extra Turn, 33s, 3 CD)
- Entangled Cloak / My Own Sweat (Entangled for 35 Nature dmg + Self Extra Turn, 30s, 2 CD / Sweat for 60 Nature dmg + Poison, 25s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Stamina, 1 Strength; 1 Strength, 1 Stamina, 1 Team Speed
- Madam Fusion: The ultimate extra turn support monster. This one is a must on your team with Charmless. She has lots to support the Prince. She can PER and Remove Traits, which is great against Anticipation monsters (most notably Marquis De Flambe, Warmaster Ragnarok, and Hookuai) and even greater than that, its cooldown is only 1, so she can use it again and again until everyone is vulnerable. She can also give Extra turns and NER to Prince Charmless to destroy everything in its path. She has access to Nature Weakness to further boost his attack power and Stamina Regeneration + 50% Stamina to further increase his chances of attacking. Overall, with Madam Fusion, Prince Charmless is once again a force to reckon with.
- Obviously, Marquis De Flambe is the ultimate counter against this kermit wannabe. He has Anticipation, to counter Charmless' extra turns, and he also has some heavy hitting Fire moves such as a single target 70 Damage and also a 60 damage.
- Since Charmless' movepool is very dangerous, you need a monster that can outspeed him so you can defeat him as fast as possible.
- As he is a spam attacker, Tijen will be a good counter for him (since she can CDA, remove all of his stamina and her trait is also Anticipation).
- Since he is weak to CDA and Death countdown, his cooldowns will be a meal for Pierceid as she can apply Death Countdown so he can be defeated in 3 to 4 turns.
- Due to his poor life stat, he gets trashed by any Fire attacker, making him vulnerable to monsters like Nitroblaster and Cain.
- Seeing as he loves to use extra turns, monsters that apply two or more torture effects such as Gualgui and Draghar would be great to have, so that the torture effects defeat him while he uses his extra turns.
- Other monsters with Anticipation that can also deny, such has Hookuai and Warmaster Ragnarok, can easily stop Charmless.
- Since he has no AoE ET skills, he is vulnerable to Taunt monsters. Rubellus is great, being a Nature monster and having Nature Protection to protect himself from Nature Weakness.