When Qinling woke up next to the Emperor’s grave and saw that his fellow soldier Qin had abandoned his duty of guarding the Emperor for eternity, he decided it was time for the entire army to do the same, so he used his Magic powers to wake up all the terracotta warriors one by one!
Qinling is a Cooldown Protecting Magic Support monster. His moves include Cooldown Deactivation for his allies along with protecting their cooldowns from being activated. He will remove positive effects from the enemy team and block new positive effects from sticking and apply buffs like Precision and Damage Increase for his allies. This monster is also good in countering CDA users without PER like Al Canine or Sunblast. His special skill activates cooldowns for all the enemy team and blocks all positive effects.
- Team CDDA + CDA Protection
- Low cooldowns
- Good trait
- Great speed
- Can block positive effects
- Only two damaging moves
- Special (AoE CDA + Positive Effects Block, Team NER + Damage Boost) could be better
- Trap Relic Slot is more offensively based and requires Qinling to take a hit to activate
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Song's Fury (40 Special dmg + Team Precision and Damage Boost, 36s, 1 CD)
- Yuan's Power / Zhou's Longevity (AoE Positive Effects Blocked + PER, 34s, 2 CD) / (30 Special dmg + Positive Effects Blocked + PER, 31s, 0 CD)
- Liao's Wisdom (NER + Positive Effects Protected + Double Damage, 27s, 2 CD)
- Ming's Protection (Team CDDA + Cooldown Protection, 27s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Good Nature monsters such as Prince Charmless and Gurlik can easily kill Qinling.
- PER monsters like Warmaster Sherezar can remove the Cooldown Protection status caster before using CDA to activate cooldowns.
Fun Facts Edit
- Qinling's design is very similar to Qin's. Do not mix up both monsters, because they are actually very different.