Quaxalcroc has been chosen to lead the rebellion against Mountezuma. It's his job to dethrone and replace the evil emperor. With the help of a group of shamans, he's used the power of Mythic Amber to become an emperor himself, but will he be a better one than his predecessor or will he let power get to his head?
This T-Rex is an amazing Attacker/Curser with a ton of DoTs such as Burn, Nightmare, Ignite, Sunburn. He also has Fire Weakness to help him dish out some damages and 1 Extra Turn skill too.
- Great trait
- Utilizes 4 tortures (Burn, Nightmares, Ignite, and Sunburn)
- Uses Fire Weakness to buff its direct damage and Burn and Ignite damage output
- Nice life
- Lots of AoE moves
- Aztec Fire costs 0 Stamina
- Low power stat and damage output despite being part attacker
- A few high cooldowns
- High stamina costs for better skills
- Low speed
Aztec + Firesaur
- Sun Hammer (55 Special dmg + Fire Weakness + Burn + Ignite, 47s, 2 CD)
- Blaze Rain (AoE 30 Fire dmg + Burn + Sunburn, 59s, 3 CD)
- Ember Storm (AoE 35 Fire dmg + Ignite, 53s, 3 CD)
- Dragon's Cry / Aztec Fire (Cry for AoE 30 Special dmg + Nightmares, 25s, 1 CD) / (Aztec for 40 Fire dmg + Burn, 0s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Sun Hammer
- Blaze Rain
- Aztec Fire
- Mictlantecuthli (Nightmares + Self Extra Turn, 39s, 1 CD)
By using both Aztec Fire to counter stamina drain and Mictlantecuhtli to counter total blind or TDR, this moveset allows Quaxalcroc to capitalize off of all his resilience/immunities to denial, and continue attacking through denials that would stop many other attackers.
- Quaxalcroc's trait does not protect him against Total Blind and CDA, so you can use a monster with a Total Blind skill, or a monster with a CDA skill, such as Siamiss.
- Being a Fire monster, Quaxalcroc is weak against Water attackers such as Kawthor and Crusty.
- Trait disablers like Froma can remove his trait, leaving him vulnerable against other deniers.
- Skill "Mictlantecutli" refers to the God of the Dead from Aztec mythology.