Brave, noble... and mad as a hatter. This almighty knight is determined to ride his horse, Rocigon, right into the history books. With the help of his squire Panzus, he will make sure that justice triumphs.
This Metal attacker doesn’t hold back. He gives every battle his all! He has high damage skills, including one with no cooldown, as well as one with a 25% chance of killing an enemy instantly! However, Quixote is quite mad, and his almighty Balm of Fierabras skill can either give him Triple Damage or Triple Damage and Mega Possession. Using him is generally a real hazard.
- AoE Bleed
- 25% chance insta-kill move
- Triple Damage gamble move that may apply self-Possession, but the risk is nullified if teammate removes his negative effects
- Low cooldowns for most moves
- Powerful, if not slightly lackluster Special
- Good trait
- Overall low stamina costs
- Underwhelming stats
- Only has Bleed as DoT
- High stamina costs on Tilting at Windmills
- Balm Of Fierabras / Balsam For Knights (Fiebras for self Triple Damage or self Triple Damage + Mega Possession, 21s, 2 CD) / (Knights for self Damage Boost + Precision, 26s, 0 CD)
- Tilting At Windmills (25% chance of killing an enemy, 56s, 4 CD)
- Walk And Read (55 Special dmg, 25s, 0 CD)
- Good Nor Bad Last (35 Metal dmg + AoE Bleed, 18s, 2 CD)
Balm of Fierabas is NOT recommended if you do not have a teammate with at least one NER move like Yamada.
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- Warmaster Necromancer is a great allies to Quixote, due to his trait can applies Area Possession Immunity, therefore Quixote doesn't need to worries about getting Triple Damage with Mega Possession, and let him deal massive damage to the opponents.
- Pretty much any support who can NER or apply Control Immunity like Saika and Gakora can get rid of Mega Possession from Balm Of Fierabras, thus allowing Quixote to deal triple damage without the chance of self Mega Possession.
- Quixote is based on the titular character of the famous Spanish book EL INGENIOSO HIDALGO DON QUIJOTE DE LA MANCHA, better known as Don Quixote.