Easter time... again. Another year where everyone is digging holes and ruining rabbit lairs to hide stupid Easter eggs. Another year where it is time for Rabooka to dust off his giant bazooka! It's an Easter tradition for this moody bunny to take all the Easter eggs he finds in his way and shoot them at his enemies.
This Magic bunny Curser has some unique skills. He can apply Double Damage + Mechanical Hater to himself. He can also apply random control effects to all enemies! In his special skill, Rabooka will destruct himself, but he will also take an enemy down with him.
- AoE random Control effects (such as Mega Freeze, Possession, etc)
- Decent trait
- 0 CD self Double Damage + Mechanical Hater move
- AoE Random Negative status effect
- Self support moves
- Mostly low cooldowns and stamina costs
- Special instant kill an enemy
- Amazing relic slots
- Bad stats
- Has no guaranteed status effects, so it's literally a wild card
- Special instant kill himself
- Random control effects have high stamina costs
- Mostly of his moves are Magic-based, making he weak against Magic monsters
- Generator Overclock (Self Double Damage + Mechanical Hater, 29s, 0 CD)
- Rotten Egg Volley (AoE Random Control Effect, 45s, 3 CD)
- Boiled Rancid Egg (65 Special dmg + Random Negative Effect, 25s, 1 CD)
- Boiled Rancid Egg Volley (AoE 40 Magic dmg + Random Negative Effect, 27s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 1 Speed, 1 Life
- Nature Attackers, like Urtikus, can takedown this Easter-Bot.
- Monsters with Control Immunity bypass Rabooka's best skills.
- Monster with NER destroy Rabooka's best skills.