Not far from the capital of the Eastern Regions, there's a place known as the House of Thunders. It is said that, when dark clouds gather over the house, the spirit of the demon who inhabits it wakes up to bring storms and disgrace to everyone in the country. His name is Raijin, and he's wide awake now!
Raijin is a pretty solid Attacker. At the first look, He's got an average trait and decent relics slots, along with good stats which include a very high speed. His single target damage output isn't that impressive, since he only deal 50 damage maximum, but can be useful for a spammable with 0s. However, the same cannot be said about his AOE skills. In his moveset, he has the second highest damaging AOE moves stacked with 2 great tortures in Shock and Curse, good 0s 0CD move, and a great ally support skill in Thundering Taiko which makes him a nice support for himself, or for his team. He can also destroy Anticipation with his another unique move which includes Anticipation Hater before dmg and a self Legendaryphobic Shields after dmg. However, his 2 unique moves unfortunately have 4CD. But beside that, Raijin proves himself to be a solid Attacker who can be great in many scenarios.
- Access to Anticipation Hater before damage
- Insane speed
- Nice power
- Great ally and self support skills in Anticipation Hater, Legendaryphobic Shield, CDDA, Stamina Refills and Double/Triple Damage
- Good damage output
- Has access to a great 0s, 0 CD skill, which helps to minimize his weakness against Stamina Drain
- Thundering Taiko is amazing
- Decent trait and relic slots
- Moderate to low stamina costs
- High cooldowns, including two moves with 4 CD
Kratos! Zeus is back in God Of War : Ragnarok
- Warrior & Protector (Self Anticipation Hater + 50 Thunder dmg + Self Legendaryphobic Shield, 32s, 3 CD)
- Ushi No Toki Mairi (AoE 45 Thunder dmg + Curse + Shock, 46s, 4 CD)
- Thundering Taiko / Laughing Storm (Ally Triple Damage [2-Turn] + CDDA + 100% Stamina Restore, 42s, 4 CD) (Laughing for AoE 35 Thunder dmg + Shock + Daze, 22s, 3 CD)
- Norohi (Norohi for 50 Special dmg + Curse, 0s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Speed/Team Speed
- Strong Earth attackers like Ingwe and Lady Meow can make him Raij-Quit.
- Deniers such as Kat-herine, Monstera and Viatrix will keep him from using his high damaging skills.
- Raijin is Japanese for "Thunder God".