After spending years embroiled in the bitter power struggle between General Darmith and Lucifire, Rekka decided to walk away and start a new life. The Fire Warmaster, Barbael, recognized his gesture as an act of bravery, and armed Rekka with an unstoppable weapon, the Fire nunchaku. Now he's ready to find a battle worth fighting!
Rekka is an independent Fire Extra-Turn Attacker who can apply Evasion to himself for protection, Double Damage for buffing, and then chains moves and spread Ignite. He can chain until his Stamina is too low, he just applies Random Hater, attacks more and more, when the cooldown is restored, do it all over again, when your Stamina is low, use Katon to protect yourself.
- Good speed
- Fantastic power for an extra-turner
- Good Relic Slots
- Fantastic trait
- Utilizes self buffs and a 0 CD extra turn skill
- Very low stamina costs for an extra-turner
- Low life
- Not impresive movepool
- Extra turns are Anticipation bait
- Moderate cooldowns
Blazing Ninja (Spam Attacker)
- Shyakkotsu En Yo (50 Fire dmg + Ignite + self Extra Turn, 27s, 3 CD)
- Kagero (30 Special dmg + self Extra Turn, 19s, 0 CD)
- Enbu (30 Fire dmg + AoE 30 Fire dmg + self Extra Turn, 31s, 2 CD)
- Shayo Tenshin / Katon (Shayo for Self Random Hater + self Extra Turn, 23s, 3 CD) / (Katon for Self Double Damage + Evasion, 20s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Stamina, 1 Strength, 1 Speed
Firejutsu (Normal Attacker)
- Shyakkotsu En Yo
- Zankokuna (60 Fire dmg + Ignite, 25s, 1 CD)
- Kaen Housha (AoE 30 Fire dmg + Burn, 25s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength / 2 Strength, 1 Speed
- As an Extra-Turn Attacker, the best ally he can have is Madam Fusion who can disable all enemies' traits and SC to open a path for him to attack.
- Another good support for him is Warmaster Elvira who gives him Evasion at the start of the battle, along with her team Blind Immunity trait and some damage boost skills.
- In general, extra-turners rely on stamina to use their extra turns so fast stamina drainers like Silverleaf and Wangzhou can get the job done.
- Monsters with Anticipation like Rociuko or Marquis de Flambe can easily counter Rekka's extra turns. Special mention goes to Hookuai, who not only has Anticipation, but can also easily crush him with Water moves.
- Monster like Warmaster Thalassa and Thundeer are great counters for him. They can disable his Bulwark trait and deny him for 2 turns with Mega Control Effects. CDA are not recommended because he has a extra turn move with 0 CD
- Gorg can apply Shock to Rekka at the start of the battle, stopping Rekka from using his extra turns, and he can PER before damage so that he can remove Rekka's buffs and deals massive Water damage to him.