After spending years embroiled in the bitter power struggle between General Darmith and Lucifire, Rekka decided to walk away and start a new life. The Fire Warmaster, Barbael, recognized his gesture as an act of bravery, and armed Rekka with an unstoppable weapon, the Fire nunchaku. Now he's ready to find a battle worth fighting!
Rekka is a Fire Extra-Turn Attacker who can buff himself with Double Damage, Damage Boost and Random Haters, as well as dodge enemies' attacks with Evasion. Unfortunately for Rekka, extra-turners have way too many problems that he can't fix, and the meta he's introduced in is extremely unkind to him.
- Good speed
- Fantastic power for an extra-turner
- Good Relic Slots
- Fantastic trait
- Utilizes self buffs
- Very low stamina costs for an extra-turner
- Utilizes a 0 CD skill
- Low life
- Terrible movepool, even by old standards
- Extra turns are Anticipation bait
- Lacking high damage in skills
- Moderate cooldowns
- Relies heavily on extra turn skills
Recommended Moveset Edit
Blazing Ninja (Spam Attacker) Edit
- Shyakkotsu En Yo (50 Fire dmg + Ignite + self Extra Turn, 27s, 3 CD)
- Kagero (30 Special dmg + self Extra Turn, 19s, 0 CD)
- Enbu (30 Fire dmg + AoE 30 Fire dmg + self Extra Turn, 31s, 2 CD)
- Shayo Tenshin / Katon (Shayo for Self Random Hater + self Extra Turn, 23s, 3 CD) / (Katon for Self Double Damage + Evasion, 20s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Stamina, 1 Strength, 1 Speed
Firejutsu (Normal Attacker) Edit
- Shyakkotsu En Yo
- Zankokuna (60 Fire dmg + Ignite, 25s, 1 CD)
- Kaen Housha (AoE 30 Fire dmg + Burn, 25s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength / 2 Strength, 1 Speed
- In general, extra-turners rely on stamina to use their extra turns so fast stamina drainers like Silverleaf and Wangzhou can get the job done.
- Monsters with Anticipation like Rociuko or Marquis de Flambe can easily counter Rekka's extra turns. Special mention goes to Hookuai, who not only has Anticipation, but can also easily crush him with Water moves.
- Monster like Warmaster Thalassa and Thundeer are great counters for him. They can disable his Bulwark trait and deny him for 2 turns with Mega Control Effects. CDA are not recommended because he has a extra turn move with 0 CD
- Gorg can apply Shock to Rekka at the start of the battle, stopping Rekka from using his extra turns, and he can PER before damage so that he can remove Rekka's buffs and deals massive Water damage to him.