As the guardian of the Gates of Heaven, Remiel is endowed with the moral and physical qualities that are required for the job. Fair and honorable, Remiel chooses his fights carefully. He will not move for a minor threat, only for worthy adversaries and sinners looking for trouble.
Remiel is a Fire attacker who can perform high damage skills and support himself with Healing and Double Damage. He can also apply weaknesses to all of his enemies, both Fire and Special!
- Good trait
- AoE Special/Fire Weakness
- Nice self-support moves like NER, Precision, Double Damage and Heal
- Support skills have low stamina costs
- Average stats
- Has no Special element attacks to capitalize off AoE Special Weakness
- Only inflicts Special and Fire Weakness (excluding AoE Burn and Ignite from his Special)
- High cooldowns
- Prayer of Cleansing (Self NER + Double Damage + 25% Heal, 17s, 3 CD)
- Heaven's Curse (AoE 45 Special dmg + Special Weakness, 34s, 2 CD)
- Hell's Curse (AoE 40 Fire dmg + Fire Weakness, 34s, 2 CD)
- Angelic Strike (70 Fire dmg, 22s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- Since Remiel can't capitalize off of his AoE Special Weakness, it would be great to use a monster with high damaging Special element skills. A good example is Gelotron.
- The Celestial trait is great, but it doesn't block Freeze or Possession. Using monsters that can Freeze, like Zimnyaya, or a possesser, like Jasastur, would be great.
- You could use a Team NER move to remove Remiel's main gimmick of element weakness. PER could be good against his self-boost moves.
- Most of Remiel's best moves have high cooldowns. CDA monsters, like Dungeon Master, can activate his high cooldowns.
- Good Water attackers, like Hookuai, can easily defeat this angel.