Roastie won't allow you to stuff him with onions and throw him into the oven. He plans to throw YOU in instead!
Roastie is a pretty old monster. He is your generic old monster with terrible stats and a terrible trait. The only thing he really has going for him is some of his moves which are surprisingly decent, but they have really high cooldowns.
- Multiple self-heal moves
- AoE Stun
- Damage Reduction
- Garbage trait and stats
- Lacklustre Special
- Mostly large cooldowns and stamina costs
- All healing is only for itself
- Low damage output
- Exasperation (AoE 30 Special dmg + Stun, 36s, 3 CD)
- Malevolence (45 Special dmg + Damage Reduction, 27s, 1 CD)
- Spicy Mouthful (40 Nature dmg + self 25% Heal, 34s, 4 CD)
- Hatred (55 Special dmg + self Precision, 34s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Runes of your choice
- It shouldn't be too hard to counter Roastie. His low speed lets many Fire attackers outspeed and defeat him due to his low health.
- He is also easy to deny as well.