Rody grew up in a stormy plane that served as a playground to Tempest and General Uria, who had little competitions there. She was used to being hit by their loose lightning rods, but one day, something else hit her - a Stardust rock which cracked open when it came into contact with the Thunder energy covering Rody's body. After that, she became a living lightning rod.
Rody is a great Thunder denier who utilizes CDA. Not only this, but she's also got many Stamina Removal and Stamina Leak moves. Though she doesn't have an AoE 100% Stamina Removal, she has Staff to help her and Essence always comes in handy. The most unique feature about her is being able to fully stamina drain and give herself an Extra Turn to deny again. She also has nice speed for her role and relatively low cooldowns, including a decent spammable skill. However, Rody has terrible life, few negative effects, and all of which hold her back with the stamina regaining relics can be a big issue. Overall it makes her a solid choice of Denier, but it can be an annoying monster to face.
- Two forms of denial in CDA and Stamina Removal
- Has a decent spammable move, meaning she's fine against CDA
- Nice trait
- Amazing relic slots
- Great speed
- Low cooldowns and stamina costs on most skills
- Extra Turn Skill
- Terrible life
- Easily denied
- Single-phase AC (40 Thunder dmg + CDA + Stamina Leak, 40s, 2 CD)
- Poly-phase System (AoE 25 Thunder dmg + CDA, 44s, 3 CD)
- Blackout / Overhead Conductors / Reduce Capacitance (Blackout for 100% Stamina Removal, 38s, 1 CD) / (Overhead for AoE 50% Stamina Removal + Shock, 35s, 2 CD) / (Reduce for 30 Thunder dmg + 50% Stamina Removal, 18s, 0 CD)
- Cascading Failures (100% Stamina Removal + Self Extra Turn, 43s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
- Monsters that have good moves without cooldowns or stamina costs, like Undead Mr. Beast or Roboelf, can ignore her denials easily.
- Firustar makes for an excellent counter, as his ability to apply Cooldown Protection and Stamina Regeneration to his team in one move perfectly counteracts her two forms of denial.
- A strong Earth attacker can easily take her down
- Her complete lack of immunities makes her vulnerable to any form of denial.
- Monsters that have Cooldown Immunity such as The Dreamer can withstand her CDA denials.
- Lindworm is a great counter, as he has Cooldown Immunity, single CDDA and access to Staff to recover stamina, making her denials useless, not to mention he's faster, meaning he can outspeed her and stop her from denying his team.