Along with his twin brother Nexor, Roxen Cox leads a gang of looters in the Post-Apocalyptic era. He likes building his weapons out of pieces of industrial machinery. If the pieces are stained with radioactive fluids, he likes them even better.
Roxen's role is to set up Fire/Metal Weakness to all enemies before going to town on their asses before they can retaliate.
- Good trait and power
- AoE Burn
- AoE Fire Weakness + Metal Weakness
- Low cooldowns
- Has Fire moves as a Metal monster
- Two 75 damage moves with only a one-turn cooldown
- No Special-type moves
- Bad speed and life
- Cripple Cans (AoE 30 Metal dmg + Metal Weakness + Fire Weakness, 41s, 3 CD)
- Combustion Cans (AoE 30 Fire dmg + Burn, 37s, 3 CD)
- Metal Judgement / Scrap Law (75 Metal dmg, 28s, 1 CD) / (50 Metal dmg + Stun, 27s, 1 CD)
- Can Detonation (75 Fire dmg, 24s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 1 Life, 1 Speed