Capable of piercing through the toughest of armor with her dead fisherman's hook, Rusalka is Chuckle Muckel's evil relative. Once the best of friends, a tragic accident changed the course of their lives forever. Rusalka is nothing like her warm-hearted cousin - she won't wait until your tooth has fallen out to rip it from you!
Rusalka is a Water attacker and the second Cosmic with the dreadful Pierce. Just like her predecessor, she has some pretty low damage output and power compared to other Cosmic attackers. She also has as an average trait outside her Status Caster and good speed, just like Vanoss2099. However, what she does better than him is PER before damage and actual tortures, being Poison and Drowned, rather than a mere Daze. In the end, although being slightly better than Vanoss2099, she's just another bad attacker saved by the Pierce mechanic, but it still makes her an extremely deadly foe.
- Access to Pierce
- Decent power and damage output
- Good speed
- Has a variety of self buffs
- PER before damage
- Nice relic slots
- Moderate to low stamina costs
- Mediocre life and trait (Besides SC)
- All damaging moves are Water, making her weak against her own element
- High cooldowns
Get the Fuckle Outta Here
- River's Course / Breaking Wave (Course for AoE 35 Water dmg + Self Stamina Regeneration, 48s, 3 CD / Wave for AoE 30 Water dmg + Drowned, 41s, 2 CD)
- Deep Water (PER + 50 Water dmg + Drowned, 43s, 3 CD)
- Strength of the Deepness (Self Pierce + Damage Boost, 36s, 2 CD)
- Aquatic Fairy / Toxic Harpoon (Fairy for 40 Water dmg, 22s, 0 CD) / (Harpoon for 40 Water dmg + Poison + Drowned, 29s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Monsters that can apply PEP, such as Tabora, are incredible allies because they can help protect this monster's pierce from being removed.
- She can be denied by anything but Freeze. Use faster deniers like Lindworm or Kodama to neutralize her.
- Strong Thunder attackers such as Iguanazaur will finish her quickly because of her squishy life.
- Monsters with PER can remove her Pierce before she gets a turn in. Fampirastral is a good choice, as she can also deal with any Mega Taunt in the way.