IMPORTANT: Death Moratorium's healing is glitched in game to a team 75% Heal + Regeneration. Please do not change it.
After General Nishant killed his brother, this former soldier of the Good Legions traded secrets for Dark powers which allow him to resurrect fallen soldiers. Now he’s a vengeful sorcerer who won’t stop until he destroys Nishant and rescues his brother from the dead.
Samael the Disease Spreader, supposedly the worst viable variant of the three versions of Samael available. He functions as a reviving support monster with a load of statuses to inflict on enemies. Main gimmicks include resurrection, supportive moves, and a wide variety of status effects to apply on unfortunate souls.
- Great trait
- Access to resurrection, Team NER, and healing
- Spreads negative effects like Bleed, Poison, Daze, and PER
- Death Moratorium is just amazing
- Neat relic slots
- Very high cooldowns on some skills
- Average stats
Have No Fear, Sammy's Here (Ranked)
- Unholy Resurrect (Ally Resurrection 100% Life, 36s, 5 CD)
- Death Moratorium (Team 50% Heal + Team 25% Heal + Regeneration, 33s, 3 CD)
- Pestilence (AoE PER + Bleed + Poison + Special Weakness, 0s, 4 CD)
- Samael Servant (Ally Extra Turn + 100% Stamina Restore, 37s, 5 CD)
Nishant's Hater (Unranked)
- Necromantic Secrets (Ally Resurrection 50% Life, 29s, 4 CD)
- Death Moratorium
- Pain Scourge
- Black Sickness (40 Dark dmg + PER + Daze, 31s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed; 1 Speed, 2 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed
- CDA Users, like Pierceid, can prevent him using skills for some turns.
- Monsters with NER, like Ingenica and Grakon, can easily remove his negative effects. They can also disable his trait, allowing monsters easily deny him.
- Light Attackers, like Lady Solaris and Kronxian Guard, can easily remove him from the battlefield. Solaris is exceptional as she has Winged Hater and Spirit Hater, doing even more damage against Samael, together with the elemental advantage.
- Anticipation monsters such as Hookuai, Warmaster Ragnarok, and Marquis de Flambe can take advantage of Samael Servant.