After General Nishant killed his brother, this former soldier of the Good Legions traded secrets for Dark powers which allow him to resurrect fallen soldiers. Now he's a vengeful sorcerer who wont stop until he destroys Nishant and rescues his brother from the dead.
Samael the Fever Scatterer is like Uriel, but better due to his decent stats, insane trait, a 100% resurrection skill that costs only 36 stamina, AoE Poison + Bleed + PER + Special Weakness all for 0 stamina, and some crazy turn transfers. If you don't have a hard counter, avoid him at all costs.
- Good health and power
- 2 resurrection moves
- 100% Health Resurrection move
- Good trait
- Wonderful healing move
- Extra Turn + Double Damage + 50% Stamina to one ally move
- AoE Daze + enemy PER + team NER move
- AoE Poison + Bleed + Special Weakness + PER move
- Can ruin his own element with a 70 damage Light skill
- HUGE cooldowns and stamina costs
- Smallpox Epidemy (70 Light dmg + Sunburn + Blind, 34s, 1 CD)
- Death Moratorium (Ally 50% Heal + Team Regeneration + 25% Heal, 33s, 3 CD)
- Pain Scourge (AoE 40 Dark dmg + PER + Daze, 41s, 2 CD)
- Necromantic Secrets (Ally 50% Health Resurrection, 29s, 4 CD)
- Smallpox Epidemy
- Unholy Resurrect (Ally 100% Life Resurrection, 36s, 5 CD)
- Death Moratorium / Samael Soldier (Soldier for Ally Extra Turn + Double Damage + 50% Stamina Regain, 41s, 5 CD)
- Pain Scourge / Pestilence (Pestilence for AoE PER + Poison + Bleed + Special Weakness, 0s, 4 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Since Samael has really high cooldowns on most of his moves, monsters with CDDA such as Positron or monsters that can apply Cooldown Protection like Qinling can prevent Samael from being affected by CDA.
- One of Samael's huge weakness is his massive cooldowns and stamina costs. Monsters like Sunblast and Lord Pumpseed perform very well here.
- Powerful Light attackers like Kronxian Guard and Patrion should be able to beat him.
- A Winged or a Spirit Hater monster like Lady Solaris easily kills Samael as well.
- Monsters with the Resurrection Block trait, like Zeighar and Nikasia, can prevent Samael from using his amazing resurrection moves.