IMPORTANT: Death Moratorium's healing is glitched in game to a team 75% Heal + Regeneration. Please do not change it.
After General Nishant killed his brother, this former soldier of the Good Legions traded secrets for Dark powers which allow him to resurrect fallen soldiers. Now he's a vengeful sorcerer who wont stop until he destroys Nishant and rescues his brother from the dead.
Samael the Plague Carrier, a Nemesis monster that specializes in resurrection, both positive and negative status removals, and a few other tricks. Along with supporting his team, he can spread some much-needed DoTs and has an amazing trait to protect him.
- Good stats overall
- Two resurrection moves
- Fantastic trait
- Wonderful healing move
- Amazing moveset
- AoE Poison + Bleed + Special Weakness + PER for 0 stamina
- Nice relic slots
- Samael Warrior is an amazing turn transfer move
- Ludicrous cooldowns on most moves
- Outdated speed for his role
- Death Moratorium / Pestilence (Death for Team 50% Heal + Team 25% Heal + Regeneration, 33s, 3 CD) / (Pestilence for AoE PER + Poison + Bleed + Special Weakness, 0s, 4 CD)
- Pain Scourge (AoE 40 Dark dmg + Daze + PER + Team NER, 41s, 2 CD)
- Unholy Resurrect (Ally Resurrection 100% Life, 36s, 5 CD)
- Samael Warrior (Ally Extra Turn + Damage Boost + Precision + 100% Stamina Restore, 0s, 5 CD)
Choose Death Moratorium if you want Samael to have a more defensive supportive role and be able to heal his team. Choose Pestilence if you want more of an offensive supportive role and have DoTs he can apply to the enemies.
- Death Moratorium
- Pain Scourge
- Necromantic Secrets (Ally Resurrection 50% Life, 29s, 4 CD)
- Ergotoxicosis (70 Metal dmg + Nightmares + Bleed, 34s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Trait Disablers, like Wasper, Ingenica, and Madam Fusion, can get rid of Samael's great trait and make him vulnerable to status effects.
- CDA monsters, such as Al Canine, Sunblast, and Lord Pumpseed, can activate his high cooldowns and cause him to recharge for most of the match. Pierceid excels at this the most, since she has another form of deny (Possession) to control Samael should he able to regain his cooldowns, Reverse Healing to counter Death Moratorium, and True Vision to bypass his Bulwark trait.
- Monsters with Resurrection Block Trait, like Nikasia, Zeighar, and Sergeant Hull Head, can prevent Samael from using his famous Resurrection skills.
- Monsters with Reverse Healing, like Yedra, can make Samael's healing skills suicidal.