After General Nishant killed his brother, this former soldier of the Good Legions traded secrets for Dark powers which allow him to resurrect fallen soldiers. Now he's a vengeful sorcerer who wont stop until he destroys Nishant and rescues his brother from the dead.
Samael the Plague Carrier, a P2W monster that specializes in resurrection, both positive and negative status removals, and a few other tricks. Along with supporting his team, he can spread some much-needed DoTs and has an amazing trait to protect him.
- Good health
- Two resurrection moves
- Fantastic trait
- Wonderful healing move
- Amazing Moveset
- AoE Poison + Bleed + Special Weakness + PER for 0 stamina
- High cooldowns, which it rightfully deserves
- Death Moratorium / Pestilence (Death for Ally 50% Heal + Team 25% Heal + Regeneration, 33s, 3 CD) / (Pestilence for AoE PER + Poison + Bleed + Special Weakness, 0s, 4 CD)
- Pain Scourge (AoE 40 Dark dmg + Daze + PER + Team NER, 41s, 2 CD)
- Unholy Resurrect (Ally 100% Health Resurrection, 36s, 5 CD)
- Samael Warrior (Ally Extra Turn + Damage Boost + Precision + 100% Stamina Restore, 0s, 5 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
Choose Death Moratorium if you want Samael to have a more defensive supportive role and be able to heal his team. Choose Pestilence if you want more of an offensive supportive role and have DoTs he can apply to the enemies.
- Death Moratorium
- Pain Scourge
- Necromantic Secret (Ally 50% Health Resurrection, 29s, 4 CD)
- Ergotoxicosis (70 Metal dmg + Nightmares + Bleed, 34s, 1 CD)
- Trait Disablers, like Wasper, Ingenica, and Madam Fusion, can get rid of Samael's great trait and make him vulnerable to status effects.
- CDA monsters, such as Al Canine, Sunblast, and Lord Pumpseed, can activate his high cooldowns and cause him to recharge for most of the match.
- Monsters with Ressurection Block Trait, like Nikasia, Zeighar, and Sergeant Hull Head, can prevent Samael from using his famous Ressurection skills.