Santerion is a state-of-the-art, impressive yet friendly robot created by Ingenica to help Thundeer bring gifts and joy to all the monsters in the world. It can get through storms and face villains if they try to get in the way. Once a year, Thundeer chooses gifts and lucky receivers, and Santerion does the delivery. Perfect team!
Santerion is an absolutely broken Metal tank and the best legendary tank. His trait is broken on so many levels, especially for a tank. Mega Taunt as a trait allows the ability to take in all attacks, unlike the usual SC: Mega Taunt users who are weak against PER. Artifact however allows him to take in all negative effects too, being affected by none. And his SC, AoE Damage Reduction, is just the icing on the sweet Christmas cake, meaning his enemies will do even less damage to him. He can spread negative effects of his own, like Daze and a bunch of random ones, like random negative effects with Gifting Algorithm and a random Torture with Bernoulli Coal Distribution. But he can also give random Positive effects, Healing, Stamina and Life Regeneration and Extra-Turning. He is, however, rather weak to Trait Disable and NER/PER. Needless to say, this robo Santa is the best Legendary tank ever and a clear recommendation for any team.
- Broken trait
- Incredible life
- Some healing moves and a few positive effects
- High damaging moves for a tank and random tortures means he can do decent damage
- Access to PER and NER
- Low stamina costs (besides Toy Boltzmann Machine)
- Great relic slots
- Amazing movepool
- Moderate cooldowns
- Lots of random effects means he can be unreliable
Jingle Bots (Ranked)
- Neural Network Carols / Gifting Algorithm (Neural for AoE 40 Metal dmg + PER + Daze, 31s, 3 CD) / (Gifting for AoE Random Negative Effect + Team Random Positive Effect + Self Extra Turn, 25s, 3 CD)
- Behavior Christmas Tree (Team NER + Stamina Regeneration + Regeneration, 30s, 3 CD)
- Bernoulli Coal Distribution (70 Metal dmg + AoE 2 Random Torture Effects, 28s, 2 CD)
- Ho-Ho-Ho.exe (AoE 45 Special dmg + Team 50% Heal, 27s, 2 CD)
- Neural Network Carols
- Workshop Heuristics (50 Metal dmg + Team Random Protection Effect, 26s, 2 CD)
- Sweater's Pattern Recognition (AoE 35 Metal dmg + Random Torture Effect + Team 35% Heal, 22s, 3 CD)
- Jingle Bell Curves / Markov's Countdown Chain / Toy Boltzmann Machine / Pathfinding to a Chimney (Jingle for Self 75% Heal + AoE Random Negative Effect, 20s, 2 CD) / (Chain for PER + Random Negative Effect + Random Torture Effect, 21s, 1 CD) / (Machine for Self NER + Extra Turn, 50s, 3 CD) / (Chimney for 60 Metal dmg + Daze + Nanovirus, 22s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Life; 2 Life, 1 Team Speed; 2 Team Speed, 1 Life
- Santerion is highly vulnerable to Trait Disable with his amazing trait. Monsters like Wickah and Ingenica can take care of that. Wasper is a great trait disabler as he has element advantage.
- Ingenica is an extremely effective way to take him down. Not only does she have the previously mentioned Trait Disable, but her Stress Test move makes her ally deal 6x damage to him, when combining the Double Damage and Artifact Hater. Combine this with Grumpex, who has a natural Mechanical Hater trait, and it just becomes downright ridiculous. Her abundant NER is also useful against his wide variety of status effects.
- Devastress can counter this SantaBot as she has element advantage and her Pierce moves can bypass his MT and other defenses.
- Ugluk is also good due to his Taunt Hater which helps him do much more damage to Santerion. Also, his life removal skills help him take out portions of Santerion's life at a time.
- As previously stated with Ugluk, damage-by-percentage skills are Santerion's biggest nightmare since his Artifact trait doesn't protect him from them. And since the MegaTaunt trait absorbs all incoming attacks, even if they're AoE, it becomes his biggest flaw. Best monsters for this job are Hornet and Nisael.
- Skill names reference computer problem-solving algorithms, such as bell curves, pattern recognition, Pathfinding, and neural network.