Santerion is a state-of-the-art, impressive yet friendly robot created by Ingenica to help Thundeer bring gifts and joy to all the monsters in the world. It can get through storms and face villains if they try to get in the way. Once a year, Thundeer chooses gifts and lucky receivers, and Santerion does the delivery. Perfect team!
Santerion is an absolutely broken Metal Tank who holds the top spot for the best Legendary Tank in the game. His Trait is busted on so many levels it’s not even funny. Mega Taunt protects his Team in any case of PER, requiring Trait Disable to even touch any allies. With it he has Artifact to block all status effects, including Tortures and Denials which will undoubtedly get thrown at him being a Tank, and SC: Area Damage Reduction makes him take less damage which is wonderful. For his skillset, it not only has the necessary requirements for an Artifact Tank such as tons of Healing, NER with an Extra Turn, and Team Random Protection and Positive Effects, Regen, or Stamina Regen, but some fantastic offensive gimmicks. He already has some high damaging skills but Random Negative Effects and Random Tortures which leads to a surprising damage output, as well as PER and Nanovirus to block Mega Taunt on the opposing Team. As for his stats, unsurprisingly his Life is amazing, and unfortunately his speed lacks heavily. He still has some very nice Relics with Banner to restore stamina which is sort of unnecessary due to his low stamina costs, and Armour to bump up his Life a bit more. He unfortunately suffers from high cooldowns, a large amount of unreliable effects, and a great move with a high stamina cost, but despite this he is unbelievably broken and one of the best Legendaries this game has ever seen.
- Broken trait
- Incredible Life
- Some healing moves and a few positive effects
- High-damaging moves for a Tank and random Tortures means he can do decent damage
- Access to PER and NER as a Tank
- Low Stamina costs (besides Toy Boltzmann Machine)
- Great relic slots
- Outstanding movepool
- Moderate cooldowns
- Lots of random effects are a gamble and can be unreliable
- Weak to Trait Disable and NER/PER
Jingle Bots (Ranked)
- Neural Network Carols / Gifting Algorithm (Neural for AoE 40 Metal dmg + PER + Daze, 31s, 3 CD) / (Gifting for AoE Random Negative Effect + Team Random Positive Effect + Self Extra Turn, 25s, 3 CD)
- Behavior Christmas Tree (Team NER + Stamina Regeneration + Regeneration, 30s, 3 CD)
- Bernoulli Coal Distribution (70 Metal dmg + AoE 2 Random Torture Effects, 28s, 2 CD)
- Ho-Ho-Ho.exe (AoE 45 Special dmg + Team 50% Heal, 27s, 2 CD)
- Neural Network Carols
- Workshop Heuristics (50 Metal dmg + Team Random Protection Effect, 26s, 2 CD)
- Sweater's Pattern Recognition (AoE 35 Metal dmg + Random Torture Effect + Team 35% Heal, 22s, 3 CD)
- Jingle Bell Curves / Markov's Countdown Chain / Toy Boltzmann Machine / Pathfinding to a Chimney (Jingle for Self 75% Heal + AoE Random Negative Effect, 20s, 2 CD) / (Chain for PER + Random Negative Effect + Random Torture Effect, 21s, 1 CD) / (Machine for Self NER + Extra Turn, 50s, 3 CD) / (Chimney for 60 Metal dmg + Daze + Nanovirus, 22s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Life; 2 Life, 1 Team Speed; 2 Team Speed, 1 Life
- Santerion is highly vulnerable to Trait Disable with his amazing trait, so monsters like Wickah and Ingenica can deal with it. Wasper is a great Trait Disabler, and he has the elemental advantage.
- Ingenica is an extremely effective way to take him down. Not only does she have the previously mentioned Trait Disable, but her Stress Test move makes her ally deal 6x damage to him, when combining the Double Damage and Artifact Hater. Combine this with Grumpex, who has a natural Mechanical Hater trait, and it just becomes downright ridiculous. Her abundant NER is also useful against his wide variety of status effects.
- Devastress can counter this SantaBot as she has element advantage and her Pierce moves can bypass his MT and other defenses.
- Ugluk is also good due to his Taunt Hater which helps him do much more damage to Santerion. Also, his life removal skills help him take out portions of Santerion's life at a time.
- As previously stated with Ugluk, damage-by-percentage skills are Santerion's biggest nightmare, since his Artifact trait doesn't protect him from them. And since the Mega Taunt trait absorbs all incoming attacks, even if they're AoE, it becomes his biggest flaw. The best monsters for this job are Hornet and Nisael.
- Skill names reference computer problem-solving algorithms, such as bell curves, pattern recognition, pathfinding, and neural network.