Santerion is a state-of-the-art, impressive yet friendly robot created by Ingenica to help Thundeer bring gifts and joy to all the monsters in the world. It can get through storms and face villains if they try to get in the way. Once a year, Thundeer chooses gifts and lucky receivers, and Santerion does the delivery. Perfect team!
Santerion is a Forsaken Metal Mega Taunt tank and the best legendary tank. He can absorb all incoming damage but also all incoming negative effects and denials. He can spread negative effects of his own, like Daze and a bunch of random ones, like random negative effects with Gifting Algorithm and a random Torture with Bernoulli Coal Distribution. But he can also give random Positive effects, Healing, Stamina and Life Regeneration and Extra-Turning. He is, however, rather weak to Trait Disable and NER/PER.
- Absolutely broken trait
- Incredible Life stat
- Lots of random tortures, meaning he can do decent damage
- Some healing moves
- A few positive effects
- High damaging moves for a tank
- PER and NER
- High damaging skills, but low power stat
- High cooldowns
- Moderate Stamina costs
- Lots of random effects means he can be unreliable.
- Can't reapply his Mega Taunt when Rank 0
Jingle Bots (Ranked)
- Neural Network Carols / Gifting Algorithm (Neural for AoE 40 Metal dmg + PER + Daze, 31s, 3 CD) / (Gifting for AoE Random Negative Effect + Team Random Positive Effect + self Extra Turn, 25s, 3 CD)
- Behavior Christmas Tree (Team NER + Stamina Regen + Life Regen, 30s, 3 CD)
- Bernoulli Coal Distribution (70 Metal dmg + AoE 2 Random Torture Effects, 28s, 2 CD)
- Ho-Ho-Ho.exe (AoE 45 Special dmg + Team 50% Heal, 27s, 2 CD)
- Neural Network Carols
- Workshop Heuristics (50 Metal dmg + Team Random Protection Effect, 26s, 2 CD)
- Sweater's Pattern Recognition (AoE 35 Metal dmg + Random Torture Effect + Team 35% Heal, 22s, 3 CD)
- Jingle Bell Curves / Markov's Countdown Chain / Toyboltzmann Machine / Pathfinding to a Chimney (Jingle for Self 75% Heal + AoE Random Negative Effect, 20s, 2 CD) / (Chain for PER + Random Negative Effect + Random Torture Effect, 21s, 1 CD) / (Machine for Self NER + Extra Turn, 50s, 3 CD) / (Chimney for 60 Metal dmg + Daze + Nanovirus, 22s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Life; 2 Life, 1 Team Speed; 2 Team Speed, 1 Life
- Santerion is highly vulnerable to Trait Disable with his amazing trait. Monsters like Wickah and Itzanami can take care of that. Wasper is a great trait disabler as he has element advantage.
- Ingenica is an extremely effective way to take him down. Not only does she have the previously mentioned Trait Disable, but her Stress Test move makes her ally deal 6x damage to him, when combining the Double Damage and Artifact Hater. Combine this with Grumpex, who has a natural Mechanical Hater trait, and it just becomes downright ridiculous. Her abundant NER is also useful against his wide variety of status effects.
- Devastress is a decent counter as she is a raw damage-dealing Magic attacker and her Pierce moves ignore Santerion's powerful defense and go straight for his allies.
- Ugluk is also good due to his Taunt Hater which helps him do much more damage to Santarion. Also, his life removal skills help him take out portions of Santerion's life at a time.