Saulot was a cruel general who commanded armies with great success but no compassion. After years on the job, one of his soldiers finally turned against him and killed him, but that wasn't the end of Saulot! Now his dead self torments and tortures soldiers for pleasure.
Saulot is a Fire Denier and Curser that comes with Possession, Mega Possession, and lots of DoTs, like Ignite, Nightmares, Burn, Quicksand, Poison and Bleed. Not to mention Death Countdown, high life for a Denier, low cooldowns... In conclusion, he's a monster to avoid unless you can counter him for sure.
- Nice trait and status caster
- Impressive speed
- Really tanky for a Denier
- Mega Possession
- Lots of DoTs
- Low stamina costs
- Terrific Special: AoE PER + Mega Possession + 3-turn Death Countdown
- Relies on tortures for most of his damage
- Only has Possession to control his enemies
- Burning Puppets costs 41 stamina
- No TD and PER (excluding his Special)
- Magma Ground / Sweaty Sleep (Magma for 40 Fire dmg + Burn + Quicksand, 22s, 1 CD) (Sweaty for 45 Fire dmg + Ignite + Nightmares, 19s, 2 CD)
- Open Wounds (AoE 35 Special dmg + Bleed, 22s, 3 CD)
- Burning Puppets (AoE 30 Fire dmg + Possession, 41s, 2 CD)
- Fire Strings (40 Fire dmg + Mega Possession, 23s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Warmaster Necromancer's trait (Team Possession Immunity) is a hard counter to Saulot's deny skills.
- NER monsters such as Wyrmlad and The Baroness can deal with Saulot's multiple cursing moves.
- Monsters with Possession or Control Immunity renders his best skills worthless. Hookuai is recommended since he is also a water monster.
- Monsters with Torture Immunity like Warmaster Babari and Olnir make the majority of his skills useless.
Fun Facts Edit
- Saulot might be a reference to High Lord Wolnir from Dark Souls 3. The similarities include the skeletal self, the smoke based lower body, the bracelets and the crown. However, Wolnir is not fire based and has a sword instead of a staff.