Scryb was born of the worst criminal minds. Most of his opponents in battle end up begging to be defeated and screaming "Just put an end to my suffering, please!"
Role: Support / Secondary Denier
Scryb is... simply strange. He tries to be like Nishant's Bodyguard but with some denial skills. But, like his successor, he also fails in terms of Deny and Support, since he doesn't have PER, NER, heal, etc... Besides his only way to deny is with two single possessions.
- Low Stamina Costs
- Decent trait
- Useful relic slots
- Horrible stats
- High cooldowns
- Bland movepool
- Only AoE Status effect is Nightmares
- Very low damage output, making him almost useless without allies
Psychology Test (Mixed)
- Phobic Disorder (AoE 30 Special dmg + Nightmares, 35s, 3 CD)
- Rorschach Test (40 Special dmg + Random Negative Effect, 28s, 0 CD)
- Pareidolia (40 Special dmg + Possession, 28s, 2 CD)
- Coercive Persuasion / Group Therapy (Possession + self Extra Turn, 28s, 4 CD) / (Team Possession Immunity + Dark Immunity, 26s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
Do I have a Personality Disorder? (Main Denier)
- Coercive Persuasion
- Rorschach Test
- Phobic Disorder
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
I'll be your psychologist (Full Support)
- Resilience (Ally Damage Boost + Precision, 28s, 0 CD)
- Group Therapy
- Sleep Tight
- Any from others skillset
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Almost useless against Possession Immunity and PER.
- Decent Light Attackers, like Taiga can take him down easily.
- His ranged and melee attack animation are the same.
- His appearance may be based of Rorschach, a character from DC Comic’s Watchmen.