Shademoon is a free spirit, a warrior without a home. Every night of new moon, this faceless being moves to a new city with a new secret mission he accomplishes quietly before leaving. No one knows his ultimate objective.
Shademoon was the reward in the Winter Citadel Grand Prix. He can apply Guard Down and Curse and apply Spirit Hater and Evasion to itself. His trait allows him to dodge area damage, meaning he can be a threat to Pierceid and other AoE Deniers. Overall he's solid and a good choice if you want a Magic attacker.
- Good stats (literally the same as Zorgon except for speed)
- AoE Guard Down
- Self Spirit Hater + Extra Turn + 100% Stamina Regain
- Stun, Curse, and Evasion skills
- Weak against Anticipation monsters
- Ignite and Burn immunity isn't that good
- Doesn't have high damaging skills despite his high power stat
- High cooldowns
- AoE stun is a 50% chance
- Faceless Vengeance (Self Spirit Hater + 100% Stamina Restore + Extra Turn, 24s, 3 CD)
- Essence of Clumsiness (AoE Guard Down + Extra Turn, 21s, 3 CD)
- Ritual of Decay (AoE 30 Magic dmg + single Curse, 24s, 3 CD)
- Vanishing Threat (50 Special dmg + self Evasion, 32s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Speed
- Since he is weak to Nature element, good Nature attackers like Prince Charmless and Gurlik are great to kill him.
- Also if he uses all Special-type moves, it is best to use Warmaster Remntar, since his Special immunity is AoE, so the team can't be killed by Shademoon and render his Spirit Hater useless.