Silverleaf is one of the youngest yet wisest spirits in the forest. He was just a young elf when he first saw the future in the stone of his staff. He's made several predictions that have helped the creatures of the forest to prepare and protect against dangerous invasions like Zizania's.
Silverleaf is a great Nature Denier that stops his enemies by Possessing. He can also apply Tortures and debuffs, as well as remove Stamina. Additionally, Silverleaf has Support skills which include Regeneration and Skill Mirror. He's a very dangerous monster, as he can vanquish a lot of attack strategies with his moveset.
- Great stats and trait
- Team NER
- Team Skill Mirror + Team Regeneration
- 50% to 75% Stamina removal moves
- High cooldowns
- Has no PER, making him a less effective denier
- Good amount of AoE skills making him weak to Area Dodge
- Kambo Ritual / Path Of Hikuri (Ritual for 50 Nature dmg + Possession + Poison, 20s, 2 CD) / (Path for 60 Special dmg + 50% Stamina Removal + Daze + Bleed, 25s, 1 CD)
- Sage Of The Diviners (AoE 40 Nature dmg + Possession + Poison, 40s, 3 CD)
- Nonviolent Disobedience (Team NER + AoE Daze + AoE 75% Stamina removal, 25s, 2 CD)
- The Other Cheek (Team Skill Mirror + Regeneration, 25s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Strong Fire attackers, like Drakor and Lucifire the Hopefreezer, are great choices, as they can quickly defeat Silverleaf. Drakor and Lucifire the Hopefreezer can also freeze and stun Silverleaf.
- Since his best moves have high cooldowns, a CDA monster that is faster than him, like Warmaster Sherezar or Pierceid, can be used to activate his cooldowns and render him useless.
- Monsters with the Abomination, Gravedigger, or Possession Immunity trait, such as Jasastur, Gurlik, and Makugan, are immune to Silverleaf's main gimmick. Jasastur is great as he has a move that costs 0 stamina to deal with Silverleaf's stamina removal, and Gurlik is a Nature monster, meaning Silverleaf's skills are much less effective against him.
- Since Silverleaf has no PER, he has no way to remove and Mega Taunt from the enemies. So, Mega Taunt monsters. such as Dunn Ra, Hyperia, and Eisul, can take all of Silverleaf's skills and protect the other team.
- Silverleaf has trouble denying Area Dodge monsters, like Wickah, Helgudin, and Wyrmlad, letting the do whatever they need to do.