Son-Cookie is a showoff. He wears the best quality frosting scarves and the shiniest jelly buttons to impress everyone. He says he could crush any monster with his bare cookie hands. Out of the oven and into battle!
Son-Cookie is one of the old legends. His stats are terrible, but he can buff himself with a chance to gain Haste, Stun or Blind/Daze all.
- Versatile movepool
- Solid moves to Blind/Daze everyone
- Self-buffing moves
- Decent trait
- Garbage stats
- Pretty high cooldowns
- He has no Magic damaging moves besides his default, so no elemental advantage
- PER hurts him pretty badly
- Pandalf's Ornaments (AoE 40 Special dmg + Daze, 34s, 3 CD)
- Christmas Ornaments (AoE 35 Special dmg + Blind, 33s, 2 CD)
- Over 9000! / Healthy Mistletoe (9000! for Self Double Damage + Haste, 33s, 3 CD) / (Mistletoe for Self 20% shield + Stamina Regen, 32s, 3 CD)
- Mega Super Final Blow (55 Special dmg + Stun, 33s, 1 CD)
Pandalf's Ornaments deals solid special damage to all and dazes all foes and is your highest damaging AoE move. Christmas Ornaments deals lesser damage to all and Blinds targets. Mega Super Final Blow deals moderate damage and Stuns with only 1 turn of cooldown. Over 9000! gives you Double Damage and Haste. Healthy Mistletoe gives you Life and Stamina Regeneration so pick up what you see the best.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed; 3 Team Speed
- Son-Cookie has very bad health so, good Nature attackers like Prince Charmless and Borjork can crumble this cookie.
- PER and Nanovirus hurt him a lot. Use Volthar or Patient Cyber for this.
- Despite his trait, he's still susceptible to all forms of deny (such as Stun, Freeze, and Possession).
- Warmaster Remntar makes Son-Cookie completely useless due to him only having Special-based attacks (except for his crappy default moves), which Remntar is immune to due to his trait.
- Son-Cookie's name is be a reference to Son Goku, the main protagonist of the Dragon Ball anime series.