This steam-powered snake is designed to stand up to apex predators. Stake lives in the water, where it recharges and cools its system, but is a fully functioning machine out of water: It can survive and battle for up to 9 days.
Stake's main gimmicks include Bleed and self-damage boosts. However, even with its great stats and damage output, the only thing holding it back is the fact that his best skills are Water, and its only negative status effect it can inflict is Bleed.
- Excellent power stat
- Low stamina costs
- Decent trait
- Amazing damage output
- Good self-support skills
- Only negative status effect is Bleed
- Most skills are Water, making him weaker against other Water monsters
- Moderate cooldowns
- Odd relic slots
- Mediocre life
- Two-Stroke Fangs (75 Water dmg + Bleed, 25s, 1 CD)
- Broiling Refrigeration (AoE 50 Water dmg + Bleed, 24s, 3 CD)
- Revolution Increase (50 Water dmg + Self Double Damage, 24s, 1 CD)
- Forced Exhaustion (Self NER + Extra Turn, 0s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Most of his moves are Water types, so Eisul is great against him. His stats and MegaTaunt effect allows him to absorb all Stake's attacks and survive easily, thus allow his allies to deal with him.
- Thunder attackers like Olnir, Mop, and Wildbird can kill this snake easily.
- Despite his trait, he can be easily denied by controllers, particularly that can apply two or more control effects in one move or has True Vision to bypass his Tough, so use monsters such as Lighterium, Xiron the Ruby, and Warmaster Sherezar for this.