A train coming into the Monster Legends universe through the Cosmic Portal would seem like a cool event, but the engine driver in this train, Steamwrath, has made a deal with Barbatos. The passengers of The Ghost Express are lost souls from the other side of the portal and she's taking them straight to Hell, where they'll become part of the army of the Undead.
Steamwrath is a very powerful Magic attacker who is the first Cosmic able to spam attacks until she runs out of stamina. Although she has low damaging skills all around, her self Damage Boost + Extra Turn boosts this up heavily. It also activates her Super Attuned due to being Magic-based, giving her more stamina which is a phenomenal feature. She's also able to spread Vulnerable or apply it to a monster and get another extra turn, which also increases her damage output phenomenally. Her relic slots are amazing, as Sword helps deal damage and Mask restores stamina even when her stamina costs are pretty low. However, she relies too much on Extra Turns for damage output so Anticipation really screws her over.
- Damage Boost and Vulnerable to boost damage output
- Can spam extra turns forever
- Low stamina costs and cooldowns
- Good power and speed
- Great trait for an ET attacker
- All of her sustaining moves are Magic-based, activating her own Super Attuned
- Amazing relic slots
- Has a Metal move as a Magic monster
- Trait is amazing with her movepool
- Anticipation can pose a problem
- Easily denied
- Lowest life of all Cosmics, tied with Vishamah, Lord Platypus, Execumancer, Zuperfox, Spitfire, Dratis, and Roboelf
Train kept a rollin all night long (Spam Attacker)
- Choo Choo! (Self Damage Boost + Extra Turn, 26s, 2 CD)
- Coal In The Oven (10 Magic dmg + Vulnerable + Self Extra Turn, 26s, 2 CD)
- 15 Horsepower (15 Magic dmg + Self Extra Turn, 36s, 2 CD)
- Wrench Wrecker / Ghost Train / Broken Rail (Wrench for AoE 30 Metal dmg + Daze, 43s, 3 CD) / (Ghost for 40 Magic dmg + Vulnerable, 22s, 0 CD) / (Broken for AoE 25 Magic dmg + Vulnerable, 39s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Stamina; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Life
Tickets, Please! (Regular Attacker)
- Ghost Train
- All Aboard! (Self Double Damage + Torture Immunity, 39s, 1 CD)
- Broken Rail
- Wrench Wrecker
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Monsters with Magic-based Turn Transfer skills, like Luponudo can activate Steamwrath's Super Attuned.
- Allies with Team Super Attuned, like Ferrus lets Steamwrath attack infinitely without worrying about stamina due to Super Attuned stacking.
- Monsters with Trait Disable like The Dooo or Tabora can let her attack without getting screwed by Anticipation.
- Any ally that can carry a banner, like Fampirastral and Noahgnarok, can use relics like the Charging Banner or Mr. Beast's Banner to counter stamina draining relics.
- Monsters with Mega Taunt like Bombeta or Cryocrawler can keep her bad life stat protected to attack.
- Anticipation users like Hardy, Lord Platypus and Chuckle Muckel can crash her train of extra turns easily as she relies on them for her to have a high damage output. Monsters who can apply Shock can also block extra turns, but her Status Caster helps her with that.
- Monsters that can drain stamina or have stamina draining relics can give her a hard time trying to attack. Even effects like Curse, Nightmares, Drowned or Stamina Leak can be a problem, as her amount of extra turns causes it to wear on her fast.
- Rody is a fantastic counter as she automatically applies Stamina Leak at the start of the battle and can shock her, nullifying extra turns.
- As a Magic monster combined with a frail Life stat, she's easily eviscerated by Nature attackers like Ullrica and Dratis.