Sting Westclaw was banished from his homeland after robbing dozens of banks and taverns. He’s found a new home in the desert area of the Post-Apocalyptic Wastelands. There’s not much to steal there, but he has all the money from his robberies, his guns, and enviable aim. He’ll be fine.
Sting is a root beer drinkin' pistol packin' sugar tootin’ waffle poppin’ cowboy who will mess up any extra turner who dares to step in his way. He especially likes challenging Thunder types like Zyla and VoltaiK because of his Earth type and setup moves.
- Nice stats and trait
- Special is a single enemy instakill
- Obliterates extra turners with his trait
- Self-Double Damage
- 60 damage 0 cooldown move
- Only one AoE (with only 35 Damage)
- All of his damaging skills are Earth with the exception of default skills which has physical, making him weak against other earth monsters
- No negative status effects aside from Shield Breaker and Blind
- Multiple Extra Turn skills so in a cruel irony, Anticipation could wreck him
From Rags to RichesEdit
- Claw Fanning (AoE 35 Earth dmg, 25s, 2 CD)
- Get the Coffins Ready (45 Earth dmg + Shield Blocked + Extra Turn, 16s, 3 CD)
- Do I Feel Lucky?/Make My Day (Lucky for Self Double Damage + Minor Blind + Extra Turn, 25s, 3 CD) (Day for Self Double Damage + Precision, 30s, 2 CD)
- Aim for the Heart (60 Earth dmg, 28s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Strength
- Since most of Sting's moves are Earth-type, he will be weak against other Earth monsters.
- Extra Turn moves can be countered by monsters with Anticipation, such as Faraday the Obscure or Marquis De Flambe.