Sunblast was The Firestorm's disciple, but he disagreed with his teacher a lot. Those disagreements ended up in the battlefield, where The Firestorm kicked Sunblast so hard that he flew off and landed onto the sun. The Firestorm thought that was the end of Sunblast, but he was wrong!
Sunblast looks like a fiery child of Yntec. His main gimmicks include CDA, Guard Down, Possession, and Stamina drain.
- Has access to Possession, CDA, Stamina removal, and Daze making him a great denier
- Guard Down, so attacks will never miss
- Good speed
- Great trait
- Amazing Special
- High cooldowns and stamina costs
- Has no PER and Trait Disable, making him a less effective denier
- Lackluster health and power
- Many AoE skills, making him weak to Dodge Area
- Block Out The Sun / Dazzling Fireshow (Sun for 40 Special dmg + Possession + 50% Stamina Removal, 27s, 3 CD) / (Fireshow for CDA + Sunburn, 28s, 2 CD)
- Stop, It's Firetime! (AoE CDA + Sunburn, 42s, 3 CD)
- True Power of Pyrotechnics (AoE 30 Fire dmg + Guard Down + Daze, 40s, 2 CD)
- Cover the World In Darkness (AoE 30 Special dmg + Possession + 20% Stamina Removal, 35s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- With his Hardened trait, he is fairly weak to Stun, Freeze and Possession so you can use any denier that is faster than him like Jasastur, Saulot and Countess Flawless.
- Also, he can use CDA, but it cripples him for at least 3 turns, so monsters such as Pierceid and Patient Cyber are very good counters against him.
- Hookuai is a great counter due to his Control Immunity and his high damaging, Water move that costs 0 stamina and has a 0 turn cooldown, which just ruins Sunblast's whole gimmick. Hookuai also has access to CDA which just further screws Sunny over.