Super Dan is a unique humanoid robot that has unlimited stroy enemies and having him in your army will make your opponent weak and frightened.
Super Dan is arguably a good breedable attacker thanks to his decent power, nice variety of moves, and status effects. He can increase his damage in different ways whether it is through Metal Weakness or Damage Boost. The only things keeping him from climbing higher into the ranks are his semi-reliance on setting up coupled with his bad life and speed.
- Acceptable power
- Easy to rank up
- AoE Burn
- Damage Boost
- Hard-hitting moves
- Great damage output
- Low life and speed
- Bad trait
- Semi-reliant on setting up to deal a lot of damage
- Spreads very few status effects
- Metal Weakness is not AoE
- High cooldowns on some moves
- Crush of Hopes / Judgement for All (AoE 30 Metal dmg + Burn, 37s, 3 CD) / (45 AoE Special dmg, 36s, 3 CD)
- Blessing From The Starts (55 Metal dmg + self Damage Boost, 31s, 1 CD)
- Supreme Forces (50 Special dmg + Metal Weakness + self Precision, 31s, 2 CD)
- Merciless Blast (75 Metal dmg, 28s, 2 CD)
This set is based around using him to his full Attacker potential. Start off with either Crush of Hopes to apply AoE Burn or Judgement for All to dish out some AoE damage. Then, if there is only a single enemy left, use Supreme Forces to apply Metal Weakness onto the enemy while giving yourself Precision. Next, use Blessing From The Starts to dish out some nice damage while boosting yourself with Damage Boost. And finally, use Merciless Blast. With Damage Boost and Precision, and the enemy being weak to Metal, you will almost never miss and will deal an insane amount of damage.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed