It is said that whosever takes a bite of this monster will become unstoppable. However, to this day, no one has been able to touch him, let alone take a bite! Thus the story remains a legend... Will you be the hero to devour Super Tomato?
Super Tomato, the lord of the tomatoes that our monsters consume to grow in power and versatility. His main role is to tamper with enemy stamina and inflict status effects such as Damage Reduction and Possession.
- Multiple Possession moves, including a Mega Possession move
- Stamina Removal
- AoE Damage Reduction
- Good special
- High cooldowns
- Really bad stats
- Maddening Juice, its AoE Possession move, has a self 25% Life Drain recoil.
- Useless against monsters with Possession immunity
Captain Sauce Edit
- Maddening Juice (AoE Possession + self 25% Life Drain, 30s, 4 CD)
- Weakening Cocktail (AoE 20 Magic dmg + Damage Reduction, 35s, 3 CD)
- Vitamin Overdose / Hunger Craze (Vitamin for Possession + Damage Boost, 28s, 2 CD) / (Hunger for 30 Special dmg + Mega Possession, 27s, 4 CD)
- Bad Nutrition (AoE 25% Stamina Drain + Stamina Leak, 30s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed; 3 Speed
- Due to Super Tomato's high cooldowns, any CDA user that outspeeds him, such as Al Canine and Storm Beard, can activate his cooldowns and keep him out of battle.
- Due to Super Tomato's bad life stat, he gets wrecked by any good Nature attacker, like Prince Charmless and Borjork.
- He's also vulnerable to Stun and Freeze, so good Freezers like Frostwrath and Zimnyaya, and good Stunners, like Nabuline and Drakor, can take him down.
- Monsters that are Immune to Possession can't get denied by Super Tomato.