Svart was a very happy monster with a daughter whom he made laugh all the time, but one day, his got his face burnt in a battle and, from that moment, his daughter was terrified of him. He had no choice but to leave her but sometimes, at night, he uses his powers to draw a smile outside her window so that she remembers the happy times they spent together.
Svart tries to be a denier but instead, he can be a solid curser. His main gimmicks includes tortures, total blind and total damage reduction.
- 3 torture effects
- Good trait
- Total Damage Reduction and Total Blind
- Self NER + True Vision
- Has a Fire move as a Dark monster
- Has a solid 0 CD 0s skill
- Great speed
- Has 1 extra-turn move
- Great relic slots
- AoE moves deal little damage
- Lacks full, proper denies despite being labelled in-game as a Controller
- Easily denied
- Most skills have hefty Cooldowns
- Really bad life
Remember the Good Times
- Soaked In Ethanol / Hestia Flame (Ethanol for 15 Fire dmg + Ignite + self Extra Turn, 28s, 3 CD) / (Flame for 20 Special dmg + Burn + Nightmares + Ignite, 26s, 2 CD)
- Burn In Hell / Remember Me (Hell for AoE 30 Dark dmg + Burn + Blind, 43s, 3 CD) / (Remember for 40 Dark dmg + Minor Blind, 0s, 0 CD)
- Masked Soul (50 Special dmg + Total Blind + Nightmares, 36s, 2 CD)
- Anonymous Gift (AoE 25 Dark dmg + Total Damage Reduction + Nightmares, 36s, 2CD
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed ; 2 Team Speed, 1 Speed
- Svart is easily denied by common control effects. Use deniers like Moonhaze, Vandecken and Katufo.
- NER is a huge counter to him. A good support like Wyrmlad can help get rid of those effects.
- Since he lacks PER, Arumel can kill him as she is a Light attacker with Evasion at the beginning of the battle.