On the Suliens' frozen planet, a brain came alive and self-aware in the chaos of the universe. It felt threatened by Eisul, its natural predator, so it built itself a mechanical suit. Now, Synaptikus is a fully functional monster, ready to fight off Eisul or any Sulien that may stand in its way.
Synaptikus is a Metal Denier who relies on Freeze to shut down its enemies. He has many nasty effects to help him do so as well such as Nanovirus, PER, Trait Disable, and he can even bypass Area Dodge. As an added bonus he can also provide some solid Team Support with NER, Shielding, and Damage Protection. Never sleep on this potential threat.
- Several tortures
- Can apply True Vision
- Has Trait Disable and PER
- Several Freeze skills
- Great damage output for a denier
- Basal Ganglia bypasses Area Dodge
- Team NER for good Support
- Skills besides Oscillatory Patterns have pretty good Stamina Costs
- Good stats
- Nice Denier Relic slots (tons of potential Stamina Draining)
- Above average Trait
- Oscillatory Patterns has a mean 50 stamina cost
- Only has Freeze for denial
- High cooldowns
- 4-Slot Syndrome (too many good moves to choose from)
Yeah, This is Big Brain Time
- Basal Ganglia (Freeze + AoE 45 Special dmg + Freeze + Drowned, 35s, 3 CD)
- Oscillatory Patterns (Trait Disable + Self True Vision + Extra Turn, 50s, 3 CD)
- Wernicke's Area (AoE PER + Nanovirus + 40 Metal dmg + Team 33% Shield, 30s, 2 CD)
- Powered By Neocortex / Broca's Area (Neocortex for 70 Metal dmg + PER + Mega Freeze + Nanovirus, 28s, 3 CD) / (Area for Team NER + 50% Shield + Damage Protection, 27s, 3 CD)
Oscillatory Patterns has Trait Disable, allowing him to deal with any Taunt or Freeze/Control Immunity monsters right off the bat, and then just about everything else he has is there to start a Freezing deny chain. He has Basal Ganglia to start the Freeze chain off, and the skill can even handle Area Dodge after he Trait Disables any Taunt monsters in the battle. Wernicke's Area removes any positive effects (such as Recently Frozen perhaps) and applies Nanovirus to stop your enemies from getting Recently Frozen applied to them afterwards. You can then shut an opponent down for 2 turns with Powered By Neocortex, and this skill doesn't even need to worry about Recently Frozen because it PERs the opponent before applying the Mega Freeze. You can also roll with Broca's Area to provide your team with some extra NER support.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed
- Synaptikus' cooldowns are high, as such, you can use CDA monsters like Pierceid or Thundeer to shut it down.
- Being a Metal monster, Synaptikus can be wiped out by strong Magic attackers. Examples are Gelotron and LazarBeam, who also have Control Immunity.
- Crabbydroid is the best counter for this tiny brain. He's immune to Freeze and has Trait Protection, leaving Synaptikus useless against him.