On the Suliens' frozen planet, a brain came alive and self-aware in the chaos of the universe. It felt threatened by Eisul, its natural predator, so it built itself a mechanical suit. Now, Synaptikus is a fully functional monster, ready to fight off Eisul or any Sulien that may stand in its way.
Synaptikus is a Metal Denier who can PER, Trait Disable and Freeze its enemies.
- Several tortures
- Can apply True Vision
- Has Trait Disable and PER
- Several Freeze skills
- Great damage output for a denier
- Basal Ganglia bypasses Area Dodge
- Trait is lacking for the current meta
- Oscillatory Patterns has a mean 50 stamina cost
- Relies a little too much on Freeze (no other form of denial)
- High cooldowns
Yeah, This is Big Brain Time
- Basal Ganglia (AoE 45 Special dmg + Single Freeze + AoE Freeze + Drowned, 35s, 3 CD)
- Powered by Neocortex (70 Metal dmg + PER + Mega Freeze + Nanovirus, 28s, 3 CD)
- Oscillatory Patterns (Trait Disable + Self True Vision + Extra Turn, 50s, 3 CD)
- Wernicke's Area (AoE 40 Metal dmg + PER + Nanovirus + Team 33% Shield, 30s, 2 CD)
This is the ideal moveset for Synaptikus. He can run Oscillatory Patterns, then Powered by Neocortex or Basal Ganglia after. He's a decent denier, but his main strength comes from being a backup due to his high cooldowns and stamina costs.