When this bug arrived in the Light Castle's botanic gardens, he made an impression on Clivia, who was secretly hoping for someone to dethrone Wasper as the strongest monster in the place. However, Tayni isn't interested in power, so he's agreed to work with Clivia, who's glad to finally take his glory.
Tayni is a Nature support with an interesting moveset. His abilities include giving Mega Taunt to an enemy and blocking positive effects from enemies. He also has NER, PER and TD which is almost essential for a good support. Unfortunately he can't apply as many positive effects to his team compared to other monsters, but he still performs well in the meta.
- Good stats including a fairly high speed
- Nice trait and Special
- Decent support moves and negative status effects overall
- Low cooldowns
- Unique movepool
- PER, NER, Positive Effects Blocked, and Trait Disable
- Has a Magic move as a Nature monster
- PER + Mega Taunt + Guard Down, ensuring that you can target and hit them
- Insanely high stamina costs
- Only one positive effect despite being a support
- 4-Slot Syndrome (too many good moves to choose from)
Recommended Moveset Edit
Ya Like Jazz?Edit
- Sweet Juice (AoE 30 Nature dmg + Poison + Daze, 80s, 2 CD)
- New Wave (Team NER + Precision, 70s, 2 CD)
- Hurting Hand (AoE 25 Magic dmg + PER + Positive Effects Blocked, 80s, 2 CD)
- Swarm Rush / Wasper's Ways (PER + Mega Taunt + Guard Down, 50s, 2 CD) / (40 Nature dmg + Trait Disabled + Poison, 50s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed; 3 Speed; 1 Stamina, 2 Team Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- Ugluk and Tayni have some great synergy. Tayni could start off by casting Swarm Rush on the enemy, then Ugluk can utilize his Taunt Hater which allows him to do insanely ridiculous damage.