When this bug arrived in the Light Castle's botanic gardens, he made an impression on Clivia, who was secretly hoping for someone to dethrone Wasper as the strongest monster in the place. However, Tayni isn't interested in power, so he's agreed to work with Clivia, who's glad to finally take his glory.
Tayni is a Nature support with an interesting moveset. His abilities include giving Mega Taunt to an enemy and blocking positive effects from enemies. He also has NER, PER and TD which is almost essential for a good support. Unfortunately, he can't apply as many positive effects to his team compared to other monsters, but he still performs well in the meta.
- Good stats that include high Speed
- Nice trait
- Decent cursing abilities overall
- NER and Precision for supporting
- Low cooldowns
- Unique movepool
- Has a Magic move as a Nature monster
- PER + Mega Taunt + Guard Down, ensuring that you can target and hit the opposing monster
- Amazing relic slots, especially with his high stamina costs
- Insane stamina costs
- Only one positive effect despite being a support
- Easily denied by anything but Freeze
- Swarm Rush can be risky to use if the Guard Down misses
Ya Like Jazz? (Support)
- Swarm Rush / Sweet Juice (PER + Mega Taunt + Guard Down, 50s, 2 CD) / (Juice for AoE 30 Nature dmg + Poison + Daze, 80s, 2 CD)
- New Wave (Team NER + Precision, 70s, 2 CD)
- Hurting Hand (AoE PER + 25 Magic dmg + PEB, 80s, 2 CD)
- Wasper's Ways (40 Nature dmg + Trait Disabled + Poison, 50s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed; 1 Stamina, 2 Speed/Team Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Speed/Team Speed
Kill the Wasps (Curser)
- Sweet Juice
- Hurting Hand / Swarm Rush
- The Transmitter (30 Special dmg + 2 Random Negative Effects, 0s, 1 CD)
- Wasper’s Ways / Buzzed (Buzzed for AoE 30 Special dmg + Daze, 39s, 0 CD)
- Good Fire attackers such as Armor Claw and Quaxalcroc can squash this bug for good.
- He is easily denied by everything but Freeze.
- Stamina Drainers can take advantage of her massive stamina costs.
- Ironically, he can be his own fallback thanks to Mega Taunt eating up his teams skills and his PER. A high health Tank like Daedalus, Glubu or Brutalizer can really halt his team's plans. Glubu's Life Increase Trait is especially useful.