Teskita's only focus is winning. Her lack of not only blood, but compassion, can be regarded as arrogant. But in all honesty, she does what is needed to get the job done. Her character makes her the perfect killing machine for any army.
Teskita is an attacker, whose main gimmicks include Evasion, a huge variety of tools with massive drawbacks, and extra-turns.
- Decent trait and Speed
- Nice Special (80 AoE Thunder dmg + Team Evasion)
- Various ways of boosting her damage output, including Double Damage and Freeze Hater
- Multiple Evasion moves
- Extra-turn moves
- AoE Daze
- Team Mechanical Hater
- Has some of the longest cooldowns in the ENTIRE GAME (6 - 8 TURNS)
- Only negative status effect it has is Daze
- Terrible Life stat
- Only has two useful moves to capitalize on her Double Damage
- Has Freeze Hater but no Freeze moves
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Oversight Training / The Invisible Hand (Double Damage + Freeze Hater + self Evasion, 25s, 6 CD) / (Evasion for 2 turns + Extra Turn, 41s, 8 CD)
- Former Agent (AoE 45 Thunder dmg + Daze, 30s, 1 CD)
- Cancel Target (60 Special dmg, 28s, 0 CD)
- Trained to Succeed (NER + Precision + Extra Turn, 19s, 6 CD)
If you intend to build a team around using Teskita, make sure they can Freeze the enemy before Teskita attacks in order to capitalize on Teskita's Freeze Hater. If you want to use her higher cooldown moves more often, you should definitely bring a CDDA monster like Dungeon Master or Captain Copperbeard to help.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 1 Speed, 2 Team Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- Teskita is the proud owner of the move with the longest cooldown in the entire game, with The Invisible Hand's ridiculous 8 CD, and her other moves aren't much better, so having an ally with CDDA is almost necessary. Monsters like Dungeon Master, The Baroness and Qinling are recommended.
- Since Teskita has high cooldowns on her Evasion moves, CDA monsters like Sunblast and Patient Cyber can prevent her from using Evasion.
- A simple PER can get rid of her Evasion, so PER users like Mirak and Volthar are really great against her.
- Narok can kill her easily, due to him being able to PER before attacking, and Stamina Drain to prevent her from using Evasion.