The Post-Apocalyptic Wastelands were ruled by Roxen and Nexor Cox... until she arrived. They couldn't confront her, so they accepted the terms she proposed to let them stay in her newly acquired territory. Now the brothers work for The Baroness in exchange for her protection.
The Baroness was supposed to be a Timerion counter, but she can also be a nice Support. CDA is one of the deadliest forms of deny and The Baroness has the ability to stop it. With a good speed stat, she will go before most CDA users and use team Cooldowns Protection to render CDA useless. She can also use CDDA with NER which is already amazing, but more importantly, she can also use single target CDA and get an extra turn. If CDA isn't enough, she can just drain her enemy's stamina with AoE Stamina Leak while also being able to give her team Stamina Regeneration.
- Great speed and life
- 2 CDDA + NER moves
- Lots of Artifact Hater moves
- Protection against the deadliest effect in-game
- AoE Stamina Leak and Team Stamina Regeneration
- Decent trait and special attack
- Can utilize CDA herself
- Unstoppable Raiders is spammable
- High cooldowns and stamina costs on better moves
- Cannot use her Team CDDA move if she is under CDA
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Toxic Dust Storm (AoE 40 Metal dmg + Stamina Leak, 27s, 3 CD)
- Scrapped Timerion Device (CDA + self Extra Turn, 48s, 3 CD)
- Unstoppable Raiders (Team CDDA + Team NER, 47s, 2 CD)
- Raider Ambush / Baroness Presence (Raider for Team Stamina Regeneration & Artifact Hater, 0s, 1 CD) / (Presence for Team Cooldown Protection & Artifact Hater, 19s, 1 CD)
Unstoppable Raiders is your Team CDDA move, although not useable if you get CDA’d (since it has a cooldown itself), it can still help monsters that have very high cooldowns, such as Cain. Baroness Presence gives Cooldown Protection, it can help protect against CDA. This, although can be replaced by Raider Ambush as it can help with Stamina drain users and give you a chance to attack. Scrapped Timerion Device is your CDA move to stop any monster that may be a threat to your teammates. Finally, Toxic Dust Storm is your Stamina Leak move, great against enemies that already have low stamina.
Recommended Runes: 1 Speed, 2 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed