The Post-Apocalyptic Wastelands were ruled by Roxen and Nexor Cox... until she arrived. They couldn't confront her, so they accepted the terms she proposed to let them stay in her newly acquired territory. Now the brothers work for The Baroness in exchange for her protection.
The Baroness was supposed to be a Timerion counter, but she can also be a nice Support. CDA is one of the deadliest forms of deny and The Baroness has the ability to stop it. With a good speed stat, she will go before most CDA users and use team Cooldowns Protection to render CDA useless. She can also use CDDA with NER which is already amazing, but more importantly, she can also use single target CDA and get an extra turn. If CDA isn't enough, she can just drain her enemy's stamina with AoE Stamina Leak while also being able to give her team Stamina Regeneration. Overall, she's a great monster, but has some cons that bring her down, like high cooldowns on her best moves.
- Great speed and life
- Great support effects such as CDDA, Cooldown Protection, and NER
- Access to Artifact Hater
- Can activate enemy cooldowns and gain a turn
- Has a 0s skill with Team Stamina Regeneration, meaning her team can be safe against Stamina Removal
- High stamina costs on some moves
- Easily denied
- Nearly useless without allies
That Apocalypse Roleplayer
- Scrapped Timerion Device (CDA + Self Extra Turn, 48s, 3 CD)
- Scavenger Loot (Ally CDDA + NER, 29s, 0 CD)
- Unstoppable Raiders (Team CDDA + NER, 47s, 2 CD)
- Raider Ambush / Baroness Presence / Toxic Dust Storm (Raider for Team Stamina Regeneration + Artifact Hater, 0s, 1 CD) / (Presence for Team Cooldown Protection & Artifact Hater, 19s, 1 CD) / (Storm for AoE 40 Metal dmg + Stamina Leak, 27s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Speed, 2 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed
- Since she lacks of PER, monsters like Baba Yaga and Itzanami can help a lot with AoE PER and access to some torture effects.