Warmaster Barbael needed someone to lift his troops' spirits so he sent an expedition through the Cosmic Portal just so they would bring him the monster he was looking for: The Dooo. This troubadour has the ability to boost the strength and ferocity of all frontline soldiers just by playing his guitar.
The Dooo is an amazing Fire curser and support who has many great gimmicks. He is the second Cosmic with access to Trait Disable, with both a single and AoE move. He can also get rid of pesky effects beforehand with his PER + Extra Turn skill, which unlike others, does PER before damage and applies a torture, being Burn. However, Burn is also his only torture effect which is something he suffers from. On the support side, he's definitely not as good but he does the job decently with Damage Boosts, Precision and NER. Not to mention, he has a fantastic trait with Tough, which comes in handy sometimes and Control Immunity to defend against many forms of denial. Oh, and his Status Caster, Anticipation, just decimates the Extra Turn meta. Even his relic slots are great, with Banner and Essence. The only thing holding him back is his lack of negative effects and horrible life.
- Insane trait
- Access to single and AoE Trait Disable
- Access to PER and NER
- Decent damage buffing effects
- Amazing relic slots
- Great speed
- Half of his skills have 0 CD, meaning he's fine against CDA
- Horrible life
- Anticipation is only a Status Caster
Gimme a Beat
- Fire Rainbow (PER + 30 Fire dmg + Burn + Self Extra Turn, 36s, 2 CD)
- Diverse Depressions (AoE 20 Fire dmg + Trait Disabled, 51s, 2 CD)
- Self Taught (35 Fire dmg + Trait Disabled + Burn, 45s, 2 CD)
- What's Up My Dudes! / DooOps (What's Up for Team Damage Boost + Precision, 29s, 0 CD) / (Ops for Ally NER + Damage Boost + Precision, 21s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
- Any denier is great with The Dooo, as he has access to Trait Disable and PER to remove certain immunities.
- Since he has atrocious life, Use Shelly and Cryocrawler to keep him alive for a long period of time.
- Strong Water attackers such as Rusalka and Anton Acosmic can easily kill this royal guitarist.
- Any monster with NER can get rid of his trait disabling mechanics and PER gets rid of the boosts he gives such as Tabora.
- Calamedic is a great counter, as he can apply Trait Protection to his team since his PER is single target.
- Fire Rainbow can be Anticipation bait, so a good monster like Hardy or Chuckle Muckel can put his teammates into danger or assist their allies.