Self-proclaimed as The Inheritor to the Throne of Hell, this monster is raising quite a few eyebrows in purgatory. Barbatos has made it clear that he won't step down anytime soon, but The Inheritor doesn't seem to listen to him, and has decided to stick around, challenging his every move.
The Inheritor is a Fire attacker with decent Power, a good Trait and squishy life stat. He has pretty solid skills, such as two heavy-hitting moves with different DoTs, and also an AoE Possession, just for his own amusement. Overall, he has stood the test of time, being an older monster, and is still pretty viable.
- Decent trait and power
- AoE Burn and Ignite (not in one move though)
- Some high damaging skills
- AoE Possession despite being an attacker
- Average to low stamina costs and cooldowns
- Bad life and speed
- Overuses Burn and Ignite
- He has no way to increase his damage, despite being an attacker
- AoE Possession is pretty situational for him
- Release Violence (AoE Possession, 29s, 3 CD)
- Hell Warmth (65 Fire dmg + Burn, 25s, 1 CD)
- Flame Tears (65 Fire dmg + Ignite, 25s, 1 CD)
- Ash Maker / Stream of Flames (Ash for AoE 45 Fire dmg + Burn, 27s, 2 CD) / (Flames for AoE 40 Special dmg + Ignite, 27s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed; 3 Strength