This savage beast was born on the same planet as The Firestorm. The two hate each other!... and now that The Judgement has arrived in Monster Legends, they meet again. The ultimate showdown could happen any minute!
The Judgement is all about raw damage and healing himself. He can keep himself alive as long as possible while trying to take out the enemies quickly. Sadly, he is highly outclassed by better attackers.
- Solid Strength stat
- AoE Poison
- Self-Regeneration and percentage heals
- High cooldowns
- Most skills have below-average base power
- Relies real heavily on raw dmg
- Bad Speed and Life
- Awful trait
- Only inflicts Poison
- Pretty bad relics for an Attacker
Feel the Wrath of Nature!
- Crazy Earthquake (65 Special dmg, 30s, 2 CD)
- Massive Bone Spikes (AoE 45 Nature dmg, 36s, 4 CD)
- Barbarous Knuckles / Inhuman Knuckles (Barbarous for 50 Nature dmg + Life Regen, 29s, 2 CD) / (Inhuman for 50 Nature dmg + 30% Heal, 28s, 2 CD)
- Brutal Vibration (55 Special dmg, 30s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed ; 3 Strength