This monster has been known as The Keeper ever since the First Masters put him in charge of all their Books. He lives to defend the Library and all the precious wisdom held inside it. If anyone knows the history of Monster Legends, it's The Keeper.
The Keeper, most likely the most tedious monster to obtain. The only way to get him is to get other monsters to fill up the pages of the Library, receiving his cells as a reward. This would take you about a year or so, but is it all really worth it? Main gimmicks include Stun, Metal Weakness, and Magic Weakness.
- AoE Magic and Metal Weakness
- Team Skill Mirror
- Fantastic trait
- Poor stats
- Inflicts no other status effects besides Magic and Metal weakness
- Special is bad
- Large cooldowns for his better moves
- Really hard to obtain
- Knowledge is Power (Team Skill Mirror, 26s, 4 CD)
- Alexandria Curse (AoE Magic & Metal Weakness, 35s, 3 CD)
- Silence In My Library (55 Magic dmg + Stun, 31s, 3 CD)
- Keep Quiet (45 Special dmg + Stun, 28s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed