Another day at the graveyard. Another hole to dig, another body to bury… The job can get boring, so when Undertaker doesn’t feel like digging, he pulls a little trick out of his sleeve: If no one’s dead, there’s no need to work!
Undertaker can revive a single ally on a 3-turn cooldown. He can lose negative status effects and heal himself. He can also destroy his enemies! He can boost himself with Double Damage, and he has very heavy damage skills, as well as the ability to Stun!
- ONLY 3-turn cooldown for revival
- Good trait
- Decent life
- 65 Damage Stun move
- AoE Daze and Nightmares
- Subpar speed and power stats
- Moderately high cooldowns
Ready to Dig! (Attacker/Reviver) Edit
- Sepulcher Cry (AoE 40 Dark dmg + Daze + Nightmares, 27s, 2 CD)
- Coffin Lock (65 Dark dmg + Stun, 29s, 2 CD)
- No rest for the Wicked (Single ally Resurrection with 50% Life, 18s, 3 CD)
- Dress to Dig (Self Double Damage, Stun Immunity and 30% Heal, 18s, 2 CD)
This moveset allows him to be an attacker and a reviver. Just amazing.
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
The Under-Tanker Edit
- Sepulcher Cry
- Crypt Door / Coffin Lock (Crypt for 55 Dark dmg + 50% chance Stun, 29s, 0 CD)
- I don't want to work (Self NER + 50% Heal, 15s, 3 CD)
- No rest for the Wicked
Recommended Runes: 3 Life; 2 Life, 1 Strength
You obviously want to kill Undertaker in the enemy team first, to stop him from doing any revival moves.
- Even if Undertaker has a solid life stat, he is still weak against good Light monsters. Monsters such as Lady Solaris, Kronxian Guard, and Grumpex can do well against Undertaker.
- Still vulnerable to Stun and Freeze. Good Freeze users include Saika, Frostbite, and Warmaster Thalassa. Good Stun users include Gorg, Nabuline, and Warmaster Gortak.
- Undertaker has some moderately high cooldowns, so any CDA user such as Al Canine, Sunblast, Storm Beard, or Pierceid can immobilize him.
- Resurrection Block monsters, such as Zeighar, Soul Hugger, or Sergeant Hull Head, can stop Undertaker from resurrecting his allies.