Another day at the graveyard. Another hole to dig, another body to bury… The job can get boring, so when Undertaker doesn’t feel like digging, he pulls a little trick out of his sleeve: If no one’s dead, there’s no need to work!
Role: Self-Sustaining Support/Curser
The Undertaker is a bland Support who is most known for his Resurrection. Other than that, he has nothing very notable to talk about. Although he has since fallen out of the meta, The Undertaker is still a very good choice for beginners.
- Access to Resurrection
- Good trait
- Decent movepool
- Low stamina costs especially on his Resurrection move
- Good relic slots
- Outdated stats
- Moderately high cooldowns
Ready to Dig! (Attacker/Support)
- Sepulcher Cry (AoE 40 Dark dmg + Daze + Nightmares, 27s, 2 CD)
- Coffin Lock (65 Dark dmg + Stun, 29s, 2 CD)
- No Rest for the Wicked (Ally Resurrection 50% Life, 18s, 3 CD)
- Dress to Dig (Self Double Damage + Stun Immunity + 30% Heal, 18s, 2 CD)
This moveset allows him to be an attacker and a reviver. Just amazing.
- Sepulcher Cry / Dress to Dig
- Crypt Door / Coffin Lock (Crypt for 55 Dark dmg + 50% Stun, 29s, 0 CD)
- I Don't Want To Work (Self NER + 50% Heal, 15s, 3 CD)
- No Rest for the Wicked
Recommended Runes: 1 Life, 1 Strength, 1 Team Speed; 1 Life, 2 Team Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed
Recommended Relics: Any Shield Relics
- Even if Undertaker has a solid life stat, he is still weak against good Light monsters. Monsters such as Lady Solaris, Kronxian Guard, and Grumpex can do well against Undertaker.
- Even though The Undertaker is immune to Possessionhe is still vulnerable to Stun and Freeze. Good Freeze users include Saika, Frostbite, and Warmaster Thalassa. Good Stun users include Gorg, Nabuline, and Warmaster Gortak. Crabbydroid utilises both and is a great counter.
- Undertaker has some moderately high cooldowns, so any CDA user such as Al Canine, Sunblast, Grakon, or Lord Pumpseed can immobilize him.
- Resurrection Block monsters, such as Zeighar, Soul Hugger, or Nikasia, can stop Undertaker from resurrecting his allies.